Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

For the first time we do not know who the badass boss is?

Hey everyone, it appears with the new trademark (if is true) we do not actually know who the badass boss is. Like in the past with wotlk, cata, tbc, mop people suspected what's going on but now I honestly have no idea who it could be. Some people say Grom but it will be laughable if it was true giving the fact we just took Garrosh, no one would be silly enough to make such step.

Any idea who the badass boss could be?

Gul'dan of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Gul'dan of course.
    That would be sick actually

Gul'dan of course.
    But he's dead. Unless they retconn him.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect a high ranking member of the burning legion, with grom and gul'dan as bosses of their raids. Think grom boss tier 1, guldan tier 2 etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Time travel yo.

15+ Year Old Account
    The original plan was that we wouldn't know the final boss for MoP either, but Blizzard decided it was unappealing. I'm guessing we'll find out more at Blizzcon.

Deleted
    With the time travel it can actually turn out to be anyone rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends when it's set I suppose. I'm firmly in the "time travel" camp, and there's a lot of baddies from the past they could use.

Deleted
    We only know about the trademark. We also didn't knew about Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria final bosses when those trademarks came out. Heck, we only learned about Garrosh some time after Blizzcon, Blizzard was actually trying to keep it a mystery at first.

Deleted
    Just compare the chinese spoilers and the ''you wanna know what comes next'' thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    He's a Insane powerful Warlock, wouldn't surprise me if he returns somehow.

But it would be weird if you can carry the skull of the final boss as Trinket.

Personally i hope it will not be Time travel, Time travelling is the part where story tellling gets very difficult and easily creates thousand of loopholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only expansion where we knew who the final boss would be from the title alone was Wrath. All the others were announced at the actual reveal at Blizzcon.

Deleted
    Gul'dan of course.
    It depends on the story. Gul'dan is a nobody on a pre-Legion Draenor.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan of course.
    You want to give us some reason as to why? Because your sentence should be "n my opinion, it would be Gul'dan Because saying "of course" without any evidence what so ever, is a tad silly.

OT: Noone knows for sure (no matter how many "of course's" they throw around, We don't know yet what (if it is real) it will actually consist of, we don't know if it's actually taking place somewhere else, of if we have people of Draenor coming here, But it will be nice to know everything soon enough

Deleted
    Why there has to be a big bad guy at the end of the expansion which we see from the begining? Let the history flow patch after patch. In vainilla there wasn't a big bad guy planed all the time and it wasn't terrible. Much players are yet alive today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    Why there has to be a big bad guy at the end of the expansion which we see from the begining? Let the history flow patch after patch. In vainilla there wasn't a big bad guy planed all the time and it wasn't terrible. Much players are yet alive today.
    I think they wanted to do that with MoP, but they REALLY, REALLY dropped the ball with its announcement and had to announce Garrosh and SoO early in order to placate players that were upset.

I think the big bad guy will be Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I think they wanted to do that with MoP, but they REALLY, REALLY dropped the ball with its announcement and had to announce Garrosh and SoO early in order to placate players that were upset.
    To be fair, its better to be disappointed about bad lore from the very start, than having dull suprise after months of waiting.

Oh please, please, PLEASE don't let it be all about time travel. I've just about had it to here with Blizzard being unable to come up with new stories and recycling every piece of old content a hundred times over. Grom? Gul'dan? There is no way in hell I will get the expansion if they bring those back, or anyone else from that time for that matter. We want to go FORWARD in this game, not BACK.

Deleted
    Imb4 Arthas jumps in rofl