Mannoroth. It turns out that Grom and Thrall had our help when killing him.
But seriously, can we just have one actual surprise in this game?
We would have no idea with MoP either if Blizz didn't tell us.
I'm pretty positive it is not Grom, not Ner'Zhul, not Gul'Dan, nothing. In short, not another corrupted Orc. Blizz is not stupid enough to be so repetitive after Garrosh.
Imb4 Arthas jumps in rofl
The story itself was not, its simple naive fairy tale about how being bad is bad and how via trust and friendship, and respect you can overcome anything. So its like Wakfu, but doesnt target 7+ audience.
Blessed is the day. And the one Who destroys the day.
Blessed is this ring of fire In which we live
Blessed are those who stand still In their confusion.
Blessed is the field as it burns.
Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
There was lots of complaining on the forums after the expansion reveal that "the expansion isn't interesting because we don't know who the end boss is going to be!", so after a few days of that Blizzard revealed that Garrosh was going to be the final boss.
"Blood in the gutter is how they butter their bread at the top."
1. Gromm is dead.
2. If Gromm is alive we are traveling back in time. (Draenor was a planet back there)
3. He was the first to drink Mannoroth's blood.
3. Gromm stayed on Draenor during the First War and Second War, he was a veteran of wars with draenei and other clans though.
4. He was used with effectiveness by Ner'zhul in the aftermath of the second war. His forces, combined with that of the Bleeding Hollow clan led by Kilrogg Deadeye, were used in strategic hit-and-run raids designed to retrieve some of Azeroth's most powerful magical artifacts (to open portals in the other worlds). (Beyond the Dark portal)
5. So during the First and The Second War he was one of the top guys(no to mention Ner'Zhul) on the Draenor.
6. Hellscream and Deadeye(WC3 manual mistake) hacked their way through the human ranks in a desperate bid for freedom, the Dark Portal exploded behind them. For them, and the remaining orcs on Azeroth, there would be no going back.
I belive we are going to see Draenor in the times of First And the Second War and beyond.
Last edited by Dnusha; 2013-11-02 at 04:05 PM.
We'll know after they announce it themselves at blizzcon. Until then take everything you see with a grain of salt.