Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Horde will get playable Dark Iron Dwarves
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'll give it a shot:

Warlords of Draenor:
    -Level Cap of 100.
    -New Continent: Draenor (via time travel)
    -Plot: Nozdormu obviously does not want orcs around ( as we saw the infinites trying to stop Thrall from escaping and tried to stop Medivh from opening the Dark Portal on Azeroths side.) Perhaps something to do with his consort dying. Nozdormu/Murozond goes back to prevent many things happening on Draenor to bring the orcs to Azeroth (drinking demon blood) Guldan coming to power, the sacking of Stormwind) We actually play through these events and although some of these are evil things that happened we must make sure the timeline is fulfilled. We actually help Grom and help Guldan. I dont think Blizz would go as far as to have us slaughter Draenei but i can see us do some somewhat questionable things to fulfill the timelines.
    -New Hero Class: Timewalker (Warden=Tank; Weaver=Healer; Watcher=ranged assasin dps similar to a rogue but with a bow)
    -Races: High elves for Alliance and Ogres for the Horde (I am going to roll a Ogre so fast it will make my head spin)
    -New character models slowly rolled out after release. Perhaps 2 races at a time
    -Mannoroth with Grom's and Garrosh' help and Murozond/Nozdormu combo as end game
    -the Infinites toying with the timelines weakens us all hence the across the board item squish.
    -Timewalking dungeons (scaling down to play with friends and have access to all content at your level

I would love demon hunters finally but I am going with my original thought which is the Timewalkers will be the next hero class. But oh my god would i love to play an Ogre demon hunter.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappinfaces View Post
    I'll give it a shot:

Warlords of Draenor:
    -Level Cap of 100.
    -New Continent: Draenor (via time travel)
    -Plot: Nozdormu obviously does not want orcs around ( as we saw the infinites trying to stop Thrall from escaping and tried to stop Medivh from opening the Dark Portal on Azeroths side.) Perhaps something to do with his consort dying. Nozdormu/Murozond goes back to prevent many things happening on Draenor to bring the orcs to Azeroth (drinking demon blood) Guldan coming to power, the sacking of Stormwind) We actually play through these events and although some of these are evil things that happened we must make sure the timeline is fulfilled. We actually help Grom and help Guldan. I dont think Blizz would go as far as to have us slaughter Draenei but i can see us do some somewhat questionable things to fulfill the timelines.
    -New Hero Class: Timewalker (Warden=Tank; Weaver=Healer; Watcher=ranged assasin dps similar to a rogue but with a bow)
    -Races: High elves for Alliance and Ogres for the Horde (I am going to roll a Ogre so fast it will make my head spin)
    -New character models slowly rolled out after release. Perhaps 2 races at a time
    -Mannoroth with Grom's and Garrosh' help and Murozond/Nozdormu combo as end game
    -the Infinites toying with the timelines weakens us all hence the across the board item squish.
    -Timewalking dungeons (scaling down to play with friends and have access to all content at your level

I would love demon hunters finally but I am going with my original thought which is the Timewalkers will be the next hero class. But oh my god would i love to play an Ogre demon hunter.
    Yay, our final boss is a guy we killed 4 years ago in a 5-man.

Yeah, I'd unsub on Friday afternoon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

You do know this is the "I called it" thread, not the "respond to everyone's post as to why you think they're wrong" thread, right?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    If they revamp Outlands where will we go from level 60 ?
    Simple. The level range of Azeroth stretched to level 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    No increased level cap

the race Arakkoa to some faction
    no new class, instead more effort will be put in making the existing classes more destinct
    world pvp objectives
    LFR removed (flex taking over)
    LFD removed at lvl 90 (can be used while leveling but at 90 → not usable)
    and a constant thunderstorm that will prevent all flying (except flight paths) all the time (flying removed)
    Nice predictions. Wait what? This is what u want. Pretty sure none of this will happen what so ever. I do however want some of it to come true but I am afraid it wont.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Nightmare with Maive, Magatha and Azshara as raid bosses. High elf for Alliance, ogre for horde, and naga as neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Emerald Nightmare with Maive, Magatha and Azshara as raid bosses. High elf for Alliance, ogre for horde, and naga as neutral.
    What if Magatha Grimtotem or Maiev became the new Nightmare Lord that N'Zoth & the Emerald Nightmare are looking for.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted

I'm not really sure what you're objection is to having Murozond as a boss, just because we've defeated him before. I understand your objections to time travel, but not why repeating a villain would be bad. I mean here I was thinking that recurring villains were a good thing - we need more of them imo. Are you going to unsub if Kil'jaeden becomes the final boss of a legion expansion?

If Murozond did ever become an expansion end-boss, it would be with brand new lore, a brand new model and brand new boss mechanics. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

- Level 100 will be the new level cap.

- There will be no new classes introduced. They're going to focus efforts on revamping under-utilized and unexciting specs. This will be the #1 complaint for a long time after Blizzcon, but will die down when people see what they're doing to existing classes.

- There will also be no new races this expansion. They're going to sell the character model revamps, and focus on lore for existing races, particularly those that are under-represented, like Draenai and Goblins. They're going to set a goal of having all of the vanilla races done by the end of the expansion, which will be seen as optimistic.

- Massive revamp of Reforging, Enchanting, Gemcrafting, and so on. We'll see a lot more focus on individual item drops and "BiS" lists, and less on computer-assisted optimization for gearing.

- New major feature is going to be gear and character scaling in any dungeon. Doing dungeons or raids below your level in this mode will reward valor and tokens that can be traded to a vendor for various rewards - some cosmetic, others that will benefit you in challenge modes/pet battles/etc or other non-mainstream content. May also see this apply to the outside world for assisting lower-level friends with quests without stealing all their XP.

- Item level squish will 100% happen. Will work fine for leveling out of the box, but be horribly implemented for old content in early beta. However, with lots of feedback, they'll fix it before release, and if anything people will complain that doing normal mode of old dungeons has become *too* easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    What if Magatha Grimtotem or Maiev became the new Nightmare Lord that N'Zoth & the Emerald Nightmare are looking for.
    Magatha will be the first anti-shaman, instead of using elementals, she would sacrifice elementals to summon anti-elemental; the state of without elements or absence of elements or void aka nothingness aka the dark beyond. Anti fire is coldness, anti waters dryness and drought, anti earth is limbo and anti air is vacuum. Yes just a fan fic raid I've been writing, and I even sketched the anti-elemental lord, Cerona, she is like the real enemy if the other elemental lords. Yes I know, it's a horrible fan fic

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    These are not the bos... these are not the droids you are looking for!

o.O

Did you unsub when Kael'thas came back in a 5 man dungeon months after he died in the raid? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alpen88 View Post
    Whats the reasoning behind Arakoa being the new alliance race? What lore is there that they would want to join it? We only saw them during BC and they seemed to stick to themselves.
    An Arakkoa by the name of Grizzik allied himself with the Sons of Lothar and was a major factor in showing them the layout of Draenor, which means that an Arakkoa has already been directly allied with the Alliance. The race itself despises the Horde more than anything, since their bloodlust had major consequences on the Arakkoa. There's also a faction of Arakkoas who have broken away from worshipping Terokk and dark magic, and has come to Shattrath to worship the light instead.

The Arakkoa has good reason to join the Alliance, especially in a Draenor-themed expansion. They're by no means a certainty as a playable race though, but they're still in the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Magatha will be the first anti-shaman, instead of using elementals, she would sacrifice elementals to summon anti-elemental; the state of without elements or absence of elements or void aka nothingness aka the dark beyond. Anti fire is coldness, anti waters dryness and drought, anti earth is limbo and anti air is vacuum. Yes just a fan fic raid I've been writing, and I even sketched the anti-elemental lord, Cerona, she is like the real enemy if the other elemental lords. Yes I know, it's a horrible fan fic
    The Dark Shamans in SoO do kind of have corrupted versions of Elemental abilities already, though not the exact opposite of the abilities.

draenor was driven mad by an old god and reformed itself in an attempt to end all life for no reason

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to call the lack of new character models, or at the very most 2 of the races done (1 horde 1 alliance to prevent "QQ blizz only plays A/H"), considering how stupidly slow they've been with reworking those (dwarf has been in the making how long?)

Of course wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Also, IF the leak of "a major city turns raid-dungeon" and that other hint that hinted at gnomeregan becoming a true major city finally, that came from the same thread, were to be true, it's probably Ironforge. After all, that's where the trouble's been brewing for quite a while.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    An Arakkoa by the name of Grizzik allied himself with the Sons of Lothar and was a major factor in showing them the layout of Draenor, which means that an Arakkoa has already been directly allied with the Alliance. The race itself despises the Horde more than anything, since their bloodlust had major consequences on the Arakkoa. There's also a faction of Arakkoas who have broken away from worshipping Terokk and dark magic, and has come to Shattrath to worship the light instead.

The Arakkoa has good reason to join the Alliance, especially in a Draenor-themed expansion. They're by no means a certainty as a playable race though, but they're still in the run.

The Dark Shamans in SoO do kind of have corrupted versions of Elemental abilities already, though not the exact opposite of the abilities.
    My idea isn't someone who corrupts the elements, rather destroying them into nothingness. This anti-matter or anti elementals can be used to explain the destruction of ethreals home world, voidwalkers and more.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2013-11-04 at 04:19 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    o.O

Did you unsub when Kael'thas came back in a 5 man dungeon months after he died in the raid? :P
    Kael'thas wasn't the final boss of a whole expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

THE DARK BELLOW

1-2 underwater zones,
    4-5 Underground zones

Nagas, Servants of the old gods
    some earthen
    Nerubians / other Bugs

some big changes to the horde and alliance

Warlords of Draenor = fake out or name of Wc4

Boub leaked The dark below too early, got told to cower it the F up. ---> Corgies. people still pretty much thought it was TDB ---> WoD
    I've no idea what to write here.

Warlords of Draenor sounds like Hearthstone.

Heroes of Azeroth
    Warlords of Draenor

Study that carefully.
    Heroes of Warcraft

Mists of Pandaria
    Warlords of Draenor
    This.