oqueue hard to use for flex?

When I open my oqueue panel and hit "raid", I then search by literally any field. The spam updates result in the reordering of things- for instance, if I search by alphabetic, and then scroll past the tools who use ! as their name down to F, I see:

Flex 2 Fresh
    Flex 3 Fresh
    Flex 3 need rds and healers
    Flex 3 need all (min ilvl out of range for my alt)
    Flex 4 Garrosh Only

Ok, that's mostly working ok. I mean, there's still three places I have to go look for it ("! Flex", "Flex" and "SoO"), but I can handle that.

Then I go click on "Flex 3 need rdps and healers" and am told I don't qualify. It takes me a moment to figure out why- just as I clicked it, it had reordered with the Flex 3 need all, whose min ilvl is too high. Or I get in waitlist for flex 2, which I don't want and have to chase down.

I need to be able to lock this screen down. When I browse, I want that screen to hold the fuck still. If a new thing is added, instead it won't be, or will go to the BOTTOM where it won't reorder or jump shit around. If a thing is deleted, it can go gray.

OR- everything could get sorted much tighter, but I think this would be a much larger change.

I just need a way to be able to read a whole line and then click queue without it moving on me in between there.

ALTERNATIVELY- Does anyone have a better way to click this?

I understand your pain. Normally the massively scrolling happens when you're first open up, after 5 mins or so it seems to calm down a lot. I normally just put "Flex" in the Search field and that controls the scrolling as well. You can also check the "qualified" box, hopefully they set the ilvl in that field and not just in the comments field.
    A little annoying but it's beats nothing I guess, I'm sure they'll come out with more improvments as time goes on.

I have 525 ilevel.

I installed Oqueue to look for flex raids. I open it and about 10 items in the list pop up. I check the "Qalified" box. They all disappeared.

It would be nice to have filters by instance name (not name of premade), raid size and difficulty.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2013-11-02 at 09:14 PM.

I like to enter "1" or "4" in the search field if I'm looking for a particular wing. It makes the list shorter and to the point. Otherwise I have to deal with the same jittering as you are.

I will try that, that sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this addon still work? I've never used it and wasnt really aware of it until I got annoyed at my friends list and asked why the f are you and everyone else always posting (OQ) as your status!?!? But, if it still works I'd like to find out more about it and get it for my alt.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

It still works, but it's buggy as hell and the people using it seem to be going downhill. I have more success joining a pug on my server than a 540+ flex in OQ atm.

Oqueue is hard to use in general because of bad players. about 90% of the raids I get in using Oqueue fail within 15 seconds of pulling the boss.
    For example tonight, I was raid leading Galkaras. The second the main tank engages he gets killed. When that happens, its impossible to keep a group together and people just leave.