Deleted

Do you hate yourself? (deep title, but WoW related inside)

Why do you advocate against new (hero) class? Don't you like the adventorous feeling you get when you first enter Azeroth with a new (hero) class and relearn everything compared to the other classes where you know everything about them with your eyes closed? Greatest thing that ever happened to this game is the implementation of DK's, and I played since vanilla. This game will never be balanced so no excuses about pvp being ruined, and like it isn't already at this state? I don't care for elaboration waste of time, and everyone with a IQ higher then a seagull will understand what I mean.

So lets get to it. First step to solve a problem is to admit you have a problem. Here is my one step programme let the joy in.

Possible Hero classes for expac 5

Dark Ranger (Best possible choice for all the right reasons for any expansion you know why)

Demon Hunter (I know I know but its possible, warglaives)

Tinker (Look above in the brackets, Tinkerer and Alchemist are unused in the WC3 universe and if you say collides with engineering seriously how many have maxed engineering, or a high enough lvl to see its gadgets as well as the recipes to get those gadgets.)

Blademaster (Windwalker spell all I can think off that isn't implemented already in arms warr, but one spell can make all the difference righ?)

Necromancer (Same thing applies here for the demon hunter and tinkerer could easily be introduced with a expansion refocusing on Bolvar)

Runemaster (Don't really like this idea but if Blizz can pull it off in a sophisticated manner why not)

Spellbreaker?

Timewalker (If you think tinkerer is bad you should see this one)

Blood mage (IF 4th specs are introduced)

Warden (I'm afraid this is even worse and harder to implement then demon hunter or necromancer both of them combined)

Shadow Hunter (This a favorite now that Vol'jin is warchief its a golden time to pass it around the ancient teachings of the lua that is. Could be ranged as well)

Witch Doctor (Probably overlaps with shamaN)

Simple Arithmetics 101

new race(s) + expansion = pocket of money

new class(s) + expansion = hammock of money

new hero class(s) + expansion = the titanic aint got shit on this of money

thus new hero class>class>new race

First, I don't really agree on your view of Dks. I don't hate them, but I don't play them. Second, all of the classes you mentioned have elements of what would have made up their class already implemented into the current classes. The only two I could see are Demon Hunters and Tinkers and they feel like somewhat of a long shot. Three, I know quite a few people, including myself, who have 600 Engineering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    At night, I look upon potatoes with lust in my eyes.

Its not that anybody hates Hero Classes. If it were possible, I'd be game for an unlimited number of classes all canon to the Warcraft universe. So many race/class combos that you can tell your friend apart from everybody else because.. nobody else is them!

But because of how the game is balanced, and how PvP functions, adding new classes gets more and more difficult. If Blizzard improves with balancing (which they did) I'd be excited for a new hero class this expac. Sadly, I don't feel the time is ready yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I hate threads that are filled with bullshit masquerading as logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadina View Post
    First, I don't really agree on your view of Dks. I don't hate them, but I don't play them. Second, all of the classes you mentioned have elements of what would have made up their class already implemented into the current classes. The only two I could see are Demon Hunters and Tinkers and they feel like somewhat of a long shot. Three, I know quite a few people, including myself, who have 600 Engineering.
    Engineering is to Tinker what Enchanting is to Mages. I'm not that crazy pro-tinker MMO-C poster, but I could see it being a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Don't you like the adventorous feeling you get when you first enter Azeroth with a new (hero) class and relearn everything compared to the other classes where you know everything about them with your eyes closed?
    No, didn't care for DK's and still haven't messed with MNK at all. I like my old classes just fine thanks.

Honestly I wouldn't mind a new Hero class, but like what Humbugged said, if they improved balancing. Besides, I think we need a break from classes considering we just got Monks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Engineering is to Tinker what Enchanting is to Mages. I'm not that crazy pro-tinker MMO-C poster, but I could see it being a thing.
    I could see it, but a Tinker doesn't seem like so much a class as a profession like Engineering. Also, I honestly couldn't see any other races but Gnomes, Dwarves, and Goblins being Tinkers. Though a Tauren tinker would be kinda neat.

i hope they come up with somthing entirely new, theres only like 3 classes ppl have come up with demon hunter, tinker and bard why does it just have to be 1 of those?

I hope no new classes get added. The game is already way too unbalanced the way it is. Adding more will make matters worse.

can we possibly end this one before it takes up too much more bandwidth?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason i argue against adding more classes is that the game is already too hard to balance, why throw caution to the wind and complexify it even more?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    New classes? No.

I do however think it's time for the 4th Spec Initiative™. Only because my monk didn't get his DBZ energy blast =(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by machaladoz View Post
    I know quite a few people, including myself, who have 600 Engineering.
    I have 600 gnomish and 600 goblin engineering. What can I say? Being an engi rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like DKs, my current DK is 58, the highest level I have of one is 60 lol. I personally don't like picking up a character when it is more than halfway through it's journey. I love leveling, and to me a hero class is just cheating. Yes, leveling is repetitive, yeah I've seen it all before, and it starts to REALLY suck around Northrend content. But It's that characters journey. I get more bored with DKs than leveling from the start, can't bring myself to level one to max. I enjoy learning the abilities one by one, not being tossed a handful and being expected to know the class/spec quickly.

I rather they work on what we have now rather than make new classes.