Next expansion = time travel?

So, on nearly every Warlords of Draenor thread I've seen, people are assuming it is fact that there will be a considerable time travel component. Where does this come from? I've even seen people discounting theories by saying stuff like, "that won't be it because it doesn't involve time travel." Did I miss something, or is this just speculation after the most recent patch included the Timeless Isle?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It comes from a pair of leaks, one from China that mentions a number of old lore characters in their mis-translate-aganza ARG. The more concrete one nailed the name, but says it will be time travel focused with grom as the villain.

For more information on my interpertation of said grom + time travel leak, check the links in my signature.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I can't even understand that Chinese thread. All of the "We may have one D, but G perhaps not one, maybe 5?" stuff. The OP doesn't speak English well, and it got me more lost than anything.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I can't even understand that Chinese thread. All of the "We may have one D, but G perhaps not one, maybe 5?" stuff. The OP doesn't speak English well, and it got me more lost than anything.
    It's supposed to be cryptic so we have to guess, if it's for real of course.

However I think even more of the meaning is lost when translating Chinese to English.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)