Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hearthstone expansion confirmed.

EDIT: Oh yeah, credit to Compstance for finding the image. And to microsoft for

Microsoft Secret Image Desecreting tool.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2013-11-03 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    "Mists of Pandaria" is miles away from "Warlords of Draenor". There is something mystic to Mists. And Pandaria is a place that neither the players knew whether it would ever make it into the game nor the characters in WoW knew for sure even existed. And Mists of Pandaria doesn't refer to a group of people or an endboss. It refers to the Shaohaos sacrifice and why it has been hidden for so long.

Warlords of Draenor is just bleh.
    Hard to say, will depend on who and what the warlords are and what their role int he story is. But it doesn't seem out of place for a WoW expansion name to me. Especially if it's set on Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    I'm going to agree with Arbsbear on that the next WoW expansion is likely "The Dark Below". They've pulled tricks similar in nature before. Like Tom Chilton's answer about MoP:

"[Mist of Pandaria is] "wildly overhyped." He added, "if you look at traditionally how we've handled that race it's been in those secondary products because we haven't realized it in the world. Most of the time when we do anything panda-related it's going to be a comic book or a figurine or something like that."

That wasn't enough the last time so the decided to up the ante this time.
    "Warlords of Draenor" just doesn't fit the description of a WoW expansion, it's too direct, too specific and literal. Not poetic, if you will. It's kinda like "World of Warcraft: The Lich King" or "World of Warcraft: Deathwing".
    I'm not saying The Dark Below is the next Xpac, I'm hoping it is but I have no proof to really prove it, its just my own theory & how I see things lining up. I don't want people thinking I'm confirming TDB at all. Just a strong believer is all.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually having the whole text of those trademarks shows that it is the exact same as Heroes of the Storm, and very different from the Mists trademark, so it really only makes the argument stronger
    It's not an expansion to Heroes of the Storm.

It's not like Hearthstone.

I am 99% certain there won't be a Warcraft 4 reveal.

Boub says so, Boub has said he knows what's in the expansion, so it's WoD.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

"Mists of Pandaria" is miles away from "Warlords of Draenor". There is something mystic to Mists. And Pandaria is a place that neither the players knew whether it would ever make it into the game nor the characters in WoW knew for sure even existed. And Mists of Pandaria doesn't refer to a group of people or an endboss. It refers to the Shaohaos sacrifice and why it has been hidden for so long.

Warlords of Draenor is just bleh.
    Yea but this is your subjective opinion. It sounds quite normal to me.

After reading a lot of speculations, It is clear that Metzen has been corrupted by an old god, and he is playing with our minds..

MADNESSS MADNESSSSSSS!!!!!

Actually having the whole text of those trademarks shows that it is the exact same as Heroes of the Storm, and very different from the Mists trademark, so it really only makes the argument stronger
    The fact that it matches up with HotS just means it confirms that it's a PC game. It's obviously not related to Hearthstone, due to the absence of the classifications regarding card games and card game tournaments.

The projects we know Blizzard is working on are SC2: LotV, D3: RoS, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Titan (reset until 2016 at the earliest). They will also be revealing the next WoW expansion. Oh, and they could have some special game that's even more of a secret than Titan hidden away in Metzen's dungeon.

Herp derp, this is hard to figure out.
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2013-11-03 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    After reading a lot of speculations, It is clear that Metzen has been corrupted by an old god, and he is playing with our minds..

MADNESSS MADNESSSSSSS!!!!!
    Ocean Madness !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I'm not saying The Dark Below is the next Xpac, I'm hoping it is but I have no proof to really prove it, its just my own theory & how I see things lining up. I don't want people thinking I'm confirming TDB at all. Just a strong believer is all.
    I never stated it as fact either. There's even a "likely" in that first sentence of mine, but I guess that wasn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Hearthstone expansion confirmed.

EDIT: Oh yeah, credit to Compstance for finding the image. And to microsoft for

Microsoft Secret Image Desecreting tool.
    Now I think Blizzard is just fucking with us...

And I wonder how much shit we can pack onto that image...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's not an expansion to Heroes of the Storm.

It's not like Hearthstone.

I am 99% certain there won't be a Warcraft 4 reveal.

Boub says so, Boub has said he knows what's in the expansion, so it's WoD.
    That's a dangerous mentality. It's the kind of thing that starts religions. :P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    The fact that it matches up with HotS just means it confirms that it's a PC game. It's obviously not related to Hearthstone, due to the absence of the classifications regarding card games and card game tournaments.

The projects we know Blizzard is working on are SC2: LotV, D3: RoS, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Titan (reset until 2016 at the latest). They will also be revealing the next WoW expansion.

Herp derp, this is hard to figure out.
    Actually I think I know the argument the OP is trying to make.

There's a small startup kickstarter in Norway that also uses the name Hereos of the Storm and is trying to contest that name in EU trademark offices.

It's quite likely that Blizz will just pay the smaller company to go away, and that's likely why they're contesting. But people who fear the Time Travel leaks, and don't want to look at them as perhaps meaning something different from what they say, will attempt to use it to justify WoD being another renaming of HotS.

- - - Updated - - -

Except Boub has a track record. This is the man who leaked everything in Cataclysm weeks before Blizzcon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

While it probably is the WoW xpac after all, I'm still holding out small hopes for it to be Warcraft IV. The market is ready for a good RTS besides SC2, and it's a genre that is largely unopposed right now (partly thanks to the popularity of MOBA). It wouldn't be a strategically bad move for Blizzard to home in on that niche and grab the audience into a RTS that is more casual than SC2, and F2P/Microtransaction-based.

Well, it's not *likely* I guess, but I could see the possibility at least...

Deleted
    Sincerely hope you are right. Revamped outlands, no plz. I want a new land. Think azshara and the naga would be very appropriate lorewise, but hate water themed dungeons and environments. I think it is time for some burning legion stuff. Maybe Azshara opened a portal in the deeps, and you get to go to argus or something, together with alleria and turalyon to close it from the other side. That would be epic and would wrap up Azshara and Burning legion in one story. It is not like it would be the first time that Azshara would open a portal...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Actually I think I know the argument the OP is trying to make.

There's a small startup kickstarter in Norway that also uses the name Hereos of the Storm and is trying to contest that name in EU trademark offices.

It's quite likely that Blizz will just pay the smaller company to go away, and that's likely why they're contesting. But people who fear the Time Travel leaks, and don't want to look at them as perhaps meaning something different from what they say, will attempt to use it to justify WoD being another renaming of HotS.
    But the thing with that is Blizzard Trademarked it before they did & Blizzard owns the Trademark everywhere except Finland.

You know what I'm not too sure both titles TDB and WOD are going to be expansions. Maybe one is titan, and maybe it is an offshoot of wow. Maybe even WOD is that. Totally separate game in wow universe that follows a different timeline in draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know right? "Boub said so". Next Boub will tell them to drink the coolaid and that everything will be okay... :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    You know what I'm not too sure both titles TDB and WOD are going to be expansions. Maybe one is titan, and maybe it is an offshoot of wow. Maybe even WOD is that. Totally separate game in wow universe that follows a different timeline in draenor.
    Thats the mostly scenario here, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I know right? "Boub said so". Next Boub will tell them to drink the coolaid and that everything will be okay... :X
    That is because Boob.. I mean Boub is an old god

Now I really don't know what to think... Maybe Hearthstone is going to be crossplatform and WoW/Hearthstone players can play together? Seems legit though. Hopefully they'll explain this box art at Blizzcon.