Thread: Support Nidalee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    People play support nid in solo que because she can fill the role OK and if your ADC is really bad you can start farming effectively and switch to carry. Whereas other supports if your team is doing bad...you really are just going for the ride attempting to pick up the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    Updated OP with my thoughts on season 4
    Do you people think season 4 changed Nidalee support?

Wow... Any source for Phreak himself saying that?
    i think she is viable as long as your team doesn't depend on you for CC. Meaning if your tank is Olaf you might need to change to something like thresh so your team doesn't get CC to death.

If its ranked i will ask for someone to grab blitz/thresh and trade me if they aren't banned due to their team power and difficulties i would have if the enemy team had them. If its normals I will wait and see who my adc is.

The last thing is to beware of the team rage you'll get. Nidalee gets a lot of KS, especially after rank 3/4 of your spear when it starts hitting really hard. They get even more angry when you are just making sure the dude doesn't kill your ally which may happen.

Deleted
    I think she works fine if your opponent is letting u poke, but if they are starting the all ins the lack of cc mostly is a handicap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    i think she is viable as long as your team doesn't depend on you for CC. Meaning if your tank is Olaf you might need to change to something like thresh so your team doesn't get CC to death.

If its ranked i will ask for someone to grab blitz/thresh and trade me if they aren't banned due to their team power and difficulties i would have if the enemy team had them. If its normals I will wait and see who my adc is.

The last thing is to beware of the team rage you'll get. Nidalee gets a lot of KS, especially after rank 3/4 of your spear when it starts hitting really hard. They get even more angry when you are just making sure the dude doesn't kill your ally which may happen.
    To be honest most people don't cry about "KS" after Bronze and early Silver. As soon as you hit Silver III/II they usually don't care (EU at least). Most will only say anything if it's like a totally unnecessary KS because, let's get real, while supports are way stronger in S4 and Ksing ain't that bad (assist gold is better too) it's almost always better if you just let the adc take it. Though if you're not sure it's a guaranteed kill and/or one of you might die then don't hold back at all. Much better if you "KS" and none of you die than the carry taking the kill and end up dead too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    People play support nid in solo que because she can fill the role OK and if your ADC is really bad you can start farming effectively and switch to carry. Whereas other supports if your team is doing bad...you really are just going for the ride attempting to pick up the pieces.
    Ya that's a really valid reason to play her - I once was Soraka with a terrible Vayne (had never played Vayne before, didn't know what she was doing) - I ended up trying to swap to some kind of Soraka of Death But, had I been Nidalee that would have been way way easier

(It worked, I was like 27:4 as Soraka by the end of it, I was a machine!)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    If you want to cover for a crap ADC you'd be much better off playing support Annie or LeBlanc, though!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    If you want to cover for a crap ADC you'd be much better off playing support Annie or LeBlanc, though!
    O.O May as well play Support Karthus as that point!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    People really underestimate the fact at how good LB is good at support, her burst makes laning a bitch and she can singlehandedly win the lane.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    She's also far more tricky than most other supports. Probably one of the harder champions to play in league if you want to hit full potential.

Deleted
    Just go Annie if you don't know how to play LeBlanc. Being a good Annie support is as hard as knowing what items to use and understand her passive .

Just go Annie if you don't know how to play LeBlanc. Being a good Annie support is as hard as knowing what items to use and understand her passive .
    Yeah, well I tried her once as support and lol - so easy.. Was fun to do more dmg than the adc though, that combo at lvl 6 is just so strong. I still prefer Leona, Thresh or Sona though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore