Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xami View Post
    It's not the DPS number that matters though. It's timing when to transition. I'm just saying don't be too worked up on P1 DPS, to an extent that you lack the required DPS in P2.

As for Doomguard - I guess it's possible to have a combat over 10minutes, but at around 10:15 the kill rate dramatically drops as seen in the graph here:
    http://worldoflogs.com/zones/Siege_o...sh_Hellscream/

So if it's lasting longer than 10min, it's probably a wipe. I would really like to see a log with 2 Doomguard casts in a kill.

Also, no Fel Flaming is necessary if you have KJC. You can Incinerate while you're being siphoned into the ceiling.
    In my guilds kill I get two terror guards off, and we never came close to wiping, we only have two transition phases also. The immediate one from P1 to P2 and then one more, we completely ignore empowered adds and push the boss to Final Phase, then kill the adds we left up during his transition animation.

I personally see no reason to not run AD over KJC. I have plenty of time to always get 5-6 CB off during my DS, and movement is a none issue if you are ignoring weapons like we do in P2. So during the siphon up I Fel Flame Spam, and maybe once while moving from desecrate area. Seems extremely unnecessary to run KJC on the fight? May just depend on each guilds strategy though.
    I cant has cheezburgar :'(

in my guild we never get more then 10min, main reason whe don't use heroism on pull anymore, to kinda faceroll p3 ^^
    but yeah ad > kjc unless you realy have to move like all the time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Phtes View Post
    In my guilds kill I get two terror guards off, and we never came close to wiping, we only have two transition phases also. The immediate one from P1 to P2 and then one more, we completely ignore empowered adds and push the boss to Final Phase, then kill the adds we left up during his transition animation.

I personally see no reason to not run AD over KJC. I have plenty of time to always get 5-6 CB off during my DS, and movement is a none issue if you are ignoring weapons like we do in P2. So during the siphon up I Fel Flame Spam, and maybe once while moving from desecrate area. Seems extremely unnecessary to run KJC on the fight? May just depend on each guilds strategy though.
    you were gosac or gosup ???

Deleted
    P1:
    put ur demonic circle on the ranged group and go (alone)to the 2nd ranged spot.
    if the weapon is dropped on any other ranged,u dont have to move.if its dropped on u,use circle and noone of ur ranged mates have to move.

I get off 2 doom guards on our kill but some of our dps is lacking gear.. Damn rng gods they hate dropping weapons

Deleted

You only have two transition phases, implying <10mins, but manage to use 2x Terror Guards?
    Something i am missing here as i would like to know?

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    you were gosac or gosup ???
    I Run GOSUP, It's rare to run GOSAC because as pointed out in plenty of warlock threads the minimal dps gain isn't worth the risk you take running it over a spec and forget talent, but by all means if your capable of perfectly CBing without clipping the dot I encourage anyone to use GOSAC. I tried it once and dropped massively in damage so its just not in my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    You only have two transition phases, implying <10mins, but manage to use 2x Terror Guards?
    Something i am missing here as i would like to know?
    Heres my kill log showing it

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...Terrorguard%22

My overall damage was pretty bad though imo didn't have 4pc or anything yet and P1 went awful for me xD. But the purpose was to prove I got two terror guard casts off with only 2 intermissions.
    Last edited by Phtes; 2013-11-05 at 05:10 PM.

I Run GOSUP, It's rare to run GOSAC because as pointed out in plenty of warlock threads the minimal dps gain isn't worth the risk you take running it over a spec and forget talent, but by all means if your capable of perfectly CBing without clipping the dot I encourage anyone to use GOSAC.
    lolwut. GoSac is a significant dps increase on Garrosh for Destro.

Also, most guilds that have killed Garrosh once or twice on normal aren't getting 10+ min kills anymore. There are guilds doing 5-6 min kills (probably lower as well). This means that your 1 1/2 doomguards will soon be 1 doomguard.

I Run GOSUP, It's rare to run GOSAC because as pointed out in plenty of warlock threads the minimal dps gain isn't worth the risk you take running it over a spec and forget talent, but by all means if your capable of perfectly CBing without clipping the dot I encourage anyone to use GOSAC. I tried it once and dropped massively in damage so its just not in my taste.

My overall damage was pretty bad though imo didn't have 4pc or anything yet and P1 went awful for me xD. But the purpose was to prove I got two terror guard casts off with only 2 intermissions.
    The only fights that I use Gosup are Gen. Nazgrim and Thok, i dont know if there are bosses that are gosup>gosac than these.

and also is between 95 tp 110 mill damage on garrosh himself good, I am 559 without 4 set

You're also 25m, and OP (and myself) was talking 10, so the timing could be a bit different. Still, like I said the kill is 10:20 fight so the 2nd Terrorguard is less than half as effective.

In 10m with 2 healers 6 DPS it's usually quite a bit shorter than 10minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xami View Post
    You're also 25m, and OP (and myself) was talking 10, so the timing could be a bit different. Still, like I said the kill is 10:20 fight so the 2nd Terrorguard is less than half as effective.

In 10m with 2 healers 6 DPS it's usually quite a bit shorter than 10minutes.
    Very true, but I do get some use and yes 10man is very different. I was just offering my suggestions I never stated them as the end all be all facts . Yes my guilds strat would never be more viable over the hopping between two areas for weapons like 10man. However I think AD is much better than KJC on Garrosh regardless of how much you move?

As destruction the only tips I can provide are the basic gameplay of locks.

1) Have a macro to set garrosh as your focus (This resets during realm changes)
    /tar garrosh hellscream
    /focus
    /targetlasttarget

2) Have a Focus Havoc Macro, it's something like below.
    /cast [@focus] Havoc

3) Build embers during p1, put it in his dooker with CBs and SBs. Make all your friends and familly jelly at how much boss damage you do.
    4) Depending on your strat, drop your Teleport where you would immediately go after the first realm change so you can immediately get back on the boss and not worry about movement.
    5) Demonic Gateway can be used every other Weapon if you're killing weapons and jumping to waypoints.
    6) I use sacrifice pet talent and sacrifice my Felhunter to help with immediate silences during MC phase.
    7) During P1 shadowfury is beast for stunning both targets casting MC.

Good luck have fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    1) Have a macro to set garrosh as your focus (This resets during realm changes)
    /tar garrosh hellscream
    /focus
    /targetlasttarget

2) Have a Focus Havoc Macro, it's something like below.
    /cast [@focus] Havoc
    Or you can have a Garrosh Havoc Macro like :
    /tar Garrosh
    /cast Havoc
    /targetlasttarger

One bind instead of two