Deleted

Is there something wrong with damage distribution to the various mage spells?

Is it just me or has damage shifted to a)Mage Bomb which makes you practically a dot class(except frost bomb which destabilises our dps to insane bursts and low dps periods,especially with the crit factor) and b) procs:arcane missiles,pyroblast and fingers of frost

currently fireball is so weak... as is frostbolt...and wtf arcane dmg has a curve of: crap-medicore-decent-instane-rise and repeat,how are you supposed to pvp when all your dmg is tied to arcane charges which are generated by spamming a spell with a casttime? what if your target survives the initial burst?...

i'm probably the first person in the world who tought/posted about this,but i just had to do this!

It's been like this for some time now.

By your signature, I can't take you seriously either. Useless thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong is bombs making a mage a DoT-class. I mean if I wanted to be one I'd have rolled a warlock or priest. But no, of course the mage also needs to have DoT's these days with the overkill on homonization.

Deleted
    I hate having to manage dots as a mage. FFS If I wanted to use fucking dots I would have roll a sp, a lock or a moonkin. This is shitty design

Anyone else feeling the urge to comment on how much they hate dots for mages?
    I just love reading these completely useless and pointless statements over and over again. Get over it - adapt, make the best of it and rid the rest of us, from your negative and stupid outbursts?
    Last edited by Hasufer; 2013-11-03 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufer View Post
    Anyone else feeling the urge to comment on how much you hate dots for mages?
    I just love reading these completely useless and pointless statements over and over again. Get over it - adapt, make the best of it and rid the rest of us, from your negative and stupid outbursts?
    It's really hard to manage my SINGLE dot okay.

This is a forum, we come here to express our feelings and seek mutual hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by rakhakash View Post
    This is a forum, we come here to express our feelings and seek mutual hatred.
    What a construtive and creative way to use forums. If we had more people like you around - oh yer, we do, and that's why this forum community aint always a joy to visit and be a part of, sadly.

Deleted
    I don't mind the DoTs too much. Fire spec is dull and painfully easy as it already is.

Lots of sarcasm and generally non constructive posting in here. Closing this thread.