Thread: Class Songs

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Cool Class Songs

So I looked up my Mage music list from back in cata and thought to myself "why not make one for every class?"
    Now, I've been doing it looking over sites and songs for the whole day! So I thought of sharing them with you.
    They are all on Spotify so if my name is there, you cant listen to some songs or any other reason: Well, Sh***.

Some were harder than others so please dont mind some to be a little off and you can suggest or put in new ones as you please, just dont delete any.
    So here we go!

Death Knight - Youtube
    Druid
    Warlock
    Mage - Youtube
    Paladin
    Hunter
    Shaman
    Monk
    Rogue - Youtube
    Priest
    Warrior

Enjoy
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2013-09-05 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Hey man. I was really interested in hearing those songs, but I kinda refuse to register to Spotify. Is it possible for you to update/edit the text with youtube links or something?

There is like 25 + songs in each list. I can look at it tomorrow if I get more requestes and make some youtube playlist, if you guyes want?

I was expecting random youtube songs for each link but these links...

Nice work!
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Nice work!
    Thank you I was working with them for abt 10 hours stright :P

Deleted
    Fair enough, I was thinking that it was around one song per class.

Spotify is free though

Deleted
    I know it's free, I just try to keep all the registration on the internet to a bare minimum.

Deleted
    Listening to the DK playlist atm and liking your taste in music so far

Yeah the dk one is heavy on the metal/rock
    while others are a mix of everything or heavy on somthing else. most of them has something rock tho :3 <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems okay so far. I just wish I found find a way to copy someone's playlist and add it to my own.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Seems okay so far. I just wish I found find a way to copy someone's playlist and add it to my own.
    I'm fairly certain if you star songs it adds it to your library of starred songs. Or you can even just favorite their playlists and it will add the playlist to your list. It will even update you as to when they update the playlist later on. Unless they've changed spotify to make it worse recently.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    You can follow my list and then it ads to your spotify list, I'm not sure how you do it in the browser but it's at the top where the list name is on the program

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you just give the youtube links?

Psh click the elipsis next to the song you want to add. It will give you and add to option. There you go.

Pretty good stuff, only suggestions I have is that Warlock could use some Godsmack, especially VooDoo, and Death Knights could use some Rob Zombie.

I'm liking these. And I'm sorry to say this, but don't succomb to the individuals requesting youtube links. It'd take far too much time to compile all the songs you've got in there for something they couldn't even make a fake e-mail address to register for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    Pretty good stuff, only suggestions I have is that Warlock could use some Godsmack, especially VooDoo, and Death Knights could use some Rob Zombie.
    I agree. Warrior and DK could use some drowning pool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Envyr View Post
    I know it's free, I just try to keep all the registration on the internet to a bare minimum.
    You can log in with facebook...if you have one of those...
    actually, you can use facebook to log in with a lot of things...so if you don't have one, it may be worth it just for you to limit registrations

Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    Done! and put a few more in other listes too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQ4pkUAFbA - Styx Renegade, can fit a rogue.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!