This is obviously fake.
If the races isn't enough of a clue of it, no way it won't be here until December 2014, and even if that's the case Blizzard never ever give release dates more than 2-3 months in advance, let alone over a year in advance.
Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest
"I wouldn't anticipate seeing much of doctor boom" - Trump 2014"I myself am not too hopeful about the Grim Patron deck" - Trump 2015"(Secret Paladin) didn't work out and I don't think Mysterious Challenger will change that." - Trump 2015"(Darkshire Councilman) takes a bit too long to get set up...bad" - Trump 2016
I call fake. Alone the fact that alliance gets Ethereals would make 90% of Horde players, including me, switch to the alliance.
OT: like everyone is saying. clearly fake. half of that stuff doesnt make sense. the grammar is way too bad to be official and pretty sure that logo is just the original WoW one with a new title shopped on.
"For the Alliance!" - Varian Wrynn
1. The grammar is questionable. If it was real, the grammar would be fairly stellar. Never trust anything fully if the grammar is sub-par and not "professional". Sure, people can make typoes, but I'm pretty sure that a big company like Blizzard would proof-read their stuff going out to the public--multiple times.
2. There's a fairly obvious discoloration on the flags to the left. (I haven't posted enough to post links, look carefully below the Worgen and Goblin images)
3. The model would be much smoother and have less hard edges, and would be wearing the "starting" gear.
4. "We learned from the past". It looks like it was made by some whining fanboy that thinks the game revolves around him.
So it's probably fake. But it's not impossible that Blizzard has something up their sleeves. Skeptical, but not impossible.
a pre-determined release date?
Biggest fake ever.
English is by no means my first language, but... "Curciality"? That's not a word, right?
Hahaha, very funny. You've been...PSYCHED!
Shitty grammar, so fake...
Where i upload all my music:
New mount leaked:
available december 2014 - unlikely.. well howlong does it take for beta tests etc?
level 90 - 100 - i'd rather say 90-95, but who knows
"we learned from the past"-thing - unlikely to be said by Blizzard. Also: where do you cc in pve these days anyway?
instant 85 - well there's already a instant 80 isn't there?!
new pve-system: why not...
Who knows how old this screnshot is and who it took: It may have not been the final result - the character models aswell.
On the other hand... english isn't my native language and I understand if you find mistakes in grammer/vocab then there's desfinately something wrong
Looks like the "This just showed up in my battle.net page" thread got locked super quick. Alas, this was 30 seconds work with only right-click and typing;
Every time someone posts a ridiculous screenshot and people proceed to go 'lol photoshop', I'm going to refer them back to this and then again to the developer console in Chrome (or Firebug on Firefox).
For the curious/an idiots guide - Chrome;
- Right-click the element you wish to edit
- Select 'inspect element'
- Locate the piece of text or image you want to replace within the console and then double-click it
- Type new text if you're replacing text, or replace the image URL with the URL of the image you want it to be replaced with
- Paste + crop in paint
- Save + upload to imgur
- Make ridicilolous claims
Firebug should be similar - not used Firefox for several years so I'm not even sure if Firebug is still going. It's all a lot easier than photoshopping and trying to line up otherwise antialiased areas of different colours and matching the font.
For extra authenticity, don't forget to take a photo of the final image, apply some bullcrap Instagram effects to it, and then upload that. Bonus points if you manage to get the line "I drawed it on a toaster" or "Photo'ed with a potato" somewhere in the image.
JS Full Stack Developer: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS V1 (MVC), Nodejs, ES5, ES6, Electron, JQuery, Socket.IO
Lmao I am truly grateful for the ppl who have a sense of humor here.