Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    They arent going to make us wait till Dec of next year. That would mean 14 months of SoO and after Dragon Soul was over a year, they promised to never do that to us again. IT will be no later than September (Most likely June) when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by kensim View Post
    Personally if Alleria returns I see high elves for he Alliance, sourced from a contingent that has been with her.
    Only if they introduce a diferent model from Belfs... Its already annoying walking in the world and not knowing if a Panda is going to kill us when we are PvP flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by kensim View Post
    Also I see Rexxar being central for the Horde if we are going back to Outland. So his tribe becomes the source of the new Horde race. Just opinions.
    http://wowpedia.org/Mok%27Nathal_clan

These dudes?? Yeap, why not? Introducing Ogres has proving to be a nightmare, according to Blizzard, the next best thing are half Ogres .

EDIT: i lol'ed with the picture above xD.

Potential legal issue with the header as well: Warlords of Draenor is written using the Harry Potter movie (it's not the one used on my books, but I know it's on the move title) font; could be construed as being potentially misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Only if they introduce a diferent model from Belfs... Its already annoying walking in the world and not knowing if a Panda is going to kill us when we are PvP flagged.
    If it's red, it's dead.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/CLAer2z.jpg
    new horde race confirmed?

They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle. Your gods are not your gods, outsider.

Pandaren going to alliance-only? FAKE
    Unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

If you dislike where WoW is headed in your mind, quit. Really. Sitting around complaining about "promises" that may or may not have been made isn't doing anything to help your cause. It's just making you look more and more like the constantly complaining and perpetually offended.

IMBA for horde to not suffer through Pandas. FAKE.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Holy shit...

Just found the Box Art leaked...

It's official. Prepare yourselves.

This makes me wonder why Blizzard always puts "Expansion Set" at the top of the boxes. What is it a matching set of? or group of? The should just call them world expansions or something. using the word set implies a collection of something that is complete once all parts are found

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    you can see the blue background between his fingers you forgot to make transparent

They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle. Your gods are not your gods, outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    This makes me wonder why Blizzard always puts "Expansion Set" at the top of the boxes. What is it a matching set of? or group of? The should just call them world expansions or something. using the word set implies a collection of something that is complete once all parts are found
    It's a set of numbers and letters that allow you access to the new content.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    new horde race confirmed?
    I can't really confirm anything due to my new job as Lead Pony Developer for Blizzard...I'll just let the photo speak for itself

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    you can see the blue background between his fingers you forgot to make transparent
    More obvious, the Alliance and Horde banner backgrounds for the races on the left hand side. The section under Worgen/Goblin level look atrocious compared to the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    IMBA for horde to not suffer through Pandas. FAKE.
    but ONLY us (horde) getting ponies <3 I want a flying one with nice wings haha. Now everyone who played BE will want to play pony we're finally getting another nice race.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't really confirm anything due to my new job as Lead Pony Developer for Blizzard...I'll just let the photo speak for itself
    and pleaasse remove the black border around them and please let us chose the colour

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    One race. Meanwhile Ally at least get humans, night elves, draenei. And people are proposing high elves for them also, with horde getting another ogre/orc/thing subsect.

Sure it's just aesthetics, but some variation in things that look ok would be nice for Horde.
    Get out of here. Horde are meant to be the 'ugly' guys so to speak. The ones the Alliance looked down upon and would never think to assist. I remember for the longest time when Blood Elves came out they were made fun of so much by people in game. No one other than paladins wanted to roll one. At least that's how it was on the servers I played on.

Horde doesn't need 'pretty' races. Horde needs awesome hulking races like Ogres! We've wanted Ogres for years and Blizzard was going to give us them at one point instead of another race (Forgot which). When i think of customization of an ogre I get pumped. The ability to have one or two heads. One or two eyes etc. I'd love it!

Pretty funny, but yeah, fake.

Of course that's a fake. Mo'arg as a playable race, my sides are hurting!

2 new races AND a class, nah.
    Curciality ? is that even a word ?

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    They can't afford a Q4 2014 release.

OP, if you made it look more presentable, with less grammatical errors, and more believable info, people would've believed it.

If you don't want to waste as much time, you can just file for a trademark and take a screenshot of that, that seems to be what people are most likely to believe over faked logos and all that.
    Waaaaah this guy was mean to me! Waaaaaaaaah!

I'm mean because you're stupid.

Diablo 3 T6 Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Holy shit...

Just found the Box Art leaked...

It's official. Prepare yourselves.

This one definitely looks like a fake.