Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Stood in the Fire Shefu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    384
    "Some mo'arg seem to serve their own agenda, and are not hostile to players" And that's how they get recruited to the Horde. They try to avenge their enslaved brothers.

  2. #42
    "we learned from the past : lots of cc removed"

    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by byZodi View Post


    One of my guildies just linked this in guild chat not sure whether to believe it or not with blizcon being so close
    Personally i don't think they will make us wait until december
    Yes, we've seen it. A brief glance through the forums would answer that question for you.

    Also, what exactly is "Curciality"?

    And legitimacy is often determined by the ability of major companies to capitalize the names of months.

  4. #44
    Brewmaster Lei Shi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Terrace of Endless Spring
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Yes, we've seen it. A brief glance through the forums would answer that question for you.

    Also, what exactly is "Curciality"?

    And legitimacy is often determined by the ability of major companies to capitalize the names of months.
    It's probably meant to say Cruciality lol

  5. #45
    The last week before Blizzcon is the best!

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's probably meant to say Cruciality lol
    Just another reason this is a terrible attempt at faking a leak.

  7. #47
    Dreadlord Arian21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    My house :)
    Posts
    930
    December 2014 ... that means 1 year 3 months of SoO . Not really happening !

  8. #48
    Dreadlord Angrybathtub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    770
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

    http://imgur.com/7YJNgig

  9. #49
    Warchief Klaxxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,205

    Something like this would be awesome and it would be better if they had more customization, and even were neutral instead.

    Yes I know it's a Ethereal. :P
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    "Some mo'arg seem to serve their own agenda, and are not hostile to players" And that's how they get recruited to the Horde. They try to avenge their enslaved brothers.
    I can't wait to use the exciting and grammatically-correct "Time-Back" feature, this genuine Blizzard document was obviously created by someone who speaks fluent English.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Can I just say...

    ...Blizzard would never say "we learned from the past..."
    Haha! Likely true.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoomieiii View Post
    I can't wait to use the exciting and grammatically-correct "Time-Back" feature, this genuine Blizzard document was obviously created by someone who speaks fluent English.
    lmao, this.

    This whole thing looks like it was made by a 15 year old who's better at Powerpoint and Photoshop than he is at grammar and spelling.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

    http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    That model looks like shit.

    Also Blizzard never announces release dates, atleast not until it's 2 months from release.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

    http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    Hopefully it's fake, that looks pretty awful.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

  15. #55
    Please no.

    If we are getting new races, could Horde please get something that doesn't look like ass? Getting pretty annoying Horde == ugly fuckers.

  16. #56
    Dreadlord Elapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    807
    1.Make a fake powerpoint stating false information
    2.Take a crappy picture of it with your potato
    3.Upload to the internet
    4.???
    5. Profit!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

    http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    I sincerely hope this isn't real, or their models have gone backwards. It also looks a lot like a goblin.
    CPU: I7 2600k @ 3.5GHz - GPU:ASUS DCUIIO GTX680 MOBO: MSI Z68-GD65 G3 - RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3 - SSD: MX100 512GB - HDD: WD Blue 1TB/WD Green 2TB - CASE: Aerocool Xwarrior - Monitor: Samsung SA300 23" + Medion 23" (2x 1080p) - PSU: Corsair TX 850 - OS: Win7 Ultimate 64

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And 97% of the Internet knows that 99% of statistics are made up on the spot!

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    Please no.

    If we are getting new races, could Horde please get something that doesn't look like ass? Getting pretty annoying Horde == ugly fuckers.
    You got the Blood Elves. Not to mention a model update is coming. What more do you want?
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    If im going to w8 for one mroe year to play new expansion I will stop for good and so will 90% of the players. No one in the right mind would play SoO for 15 months.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

    http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    That's not even a Mo'arg, that's a Gan'arg.

    It's the easiest thing in the world to photoshop an image, and then take a photo of the faked image.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You got the Blood Elves. Not to mention a model update is coming. What more do you want?
    One race. Meanwhile Ally at least get humans, night elves, draenei. And people are proposing high elves for them also, with horde getting another ogre/orc/thing subsect.

    Sure it's just aesthetics, but some variation in things that look ok would be nice for Horde.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •