Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    New Human character models. Legit.
    And a non-hunchbacked Garrosh. New orcs models without hunchback.

10+ Year Old Account
    December 2014 would be a death sentence for them :S

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And a non-hunchbacked Garrosh. New orcs models without hunchback.
    Oh, I thought that was the female human. My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Blizzcon Week.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I love Blizzcon Week.
    Haha yeah...

I really wish they were offering free Virtual Tickets on MMOC instead of the actual tickets... I can't just up and move across country with a week's notice! lol

Although, maybe I'll save up and actually go next year... Now that my girlfriend is really into WoW, would be a fun trip

Deleted
    Not fake. It looks like the screen at Blizzcon. Super excited brahs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    * By having 1 major patch at the last month of each quarter they will manage to avoid greater losses. Count on me when I say that 5.5 will arrive in December, for starters;
    * If Blizzcon is successful and the ideas they present awesome, they will manage to invoke a lot of hype within the community and literally TALK themselves out of 15 months of SoO;
    * The way I see it, the next expansion, though in subtle ways connected to the story of MoP, will totally alter the direction of the game. It is not impossible that there will be various events leading up to the pre-expansion patch (which, if the game is released in Q4, would be released in Q3). Also, not a single WoW expansion has been released in the summer or spring. I highly doubt this one will be an exception. Most anticipated games are almost always released in the Sep-Dec period;
    * It is important to keep in mind that plans change, and even if they have said that SoO will be the last raid, they may still wield some weapons of their own, e.g another Annual Pass and Hearthstone being inherently tied to World of Warcraft.
    I think you over-estimate the community's trust and tolerance of Blizz. ICC and DS were enough. They won't be given the same leeway after SoO. In part, they've set expectations very high with the rapid MoP patch cycle. They can talk their way out of maybe 3-4 months of delay, but not over a year of SoO. (Which doesn't mean they won't try.) Q3 next year is too far away. If next expac launches next September, both subs and revenues will be in a death spiral. The annual pass was a gimmick that drew its strength from trust in Blizz, the quality of WoW to date, and anticipation for Diablo 3. Blizzard has squandered all of those. A Hearthstone annual pass will crash and burn. The next expansion needs to be better than MoP, building on its successes and avoiding its failures, or Warcraft and Blizz are going to be in financial trouble. (All imho, of course. )
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

It's fake. I mean mo'arg to horde ?! Mo'args are those legion worker imps. Not only they don't make sense as a playable race but they look like shit.

I'm calling legit. Early draft of someone internal working on a presentation, shot with a phone camera or something over a shoulder. I suspect the date is just a placeholder, or there's a second set of content coming between Blizzcon and the expansion's launch. Perhaps a several-patch storyline comparable to the buildup to SoO, but setting up the next expansion.

"Available december 2014"

No way in hell this is legit, based purely on that statement. It's going to be out [I]way[I] before then. We're looking at a late spring/early summer 2014 release. We're not going to be in SoO for the 15 months that this "leak" would imply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time somebody decides to mock up a fake Powerpoint slide for the interwebs, someone else who loves them should show them how to use the Spell Check feature in MS Powerpoint.

That thing reads like it was written by a 4th grader. Which it likely was, or a 4th grade dropout living in his parents' basement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

No way in hell this is legit, based purely on that statement. It's going to be out [I]way[I] before then. We're looking at a late spring/early summer 2014 release. We're not going to be in SoO for the 15 months that this "leak" would imply.
    Well it can go up to next year, until a new patch for the next expansion and then so on to Fall or Summer next year.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Next time somebody decides to mock up a fake Powerpoint slide for the interwebs, someone else who loves them should show them how to use the Spell Check feature in MS Powerpoint.
    Or they could just smack them upside the head.

With love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llewllew View Post
    I'm calling legit. Early draft of someone internal working on a presentation, shot with a phone camera or something over a shoulder. I suspect the date is just a placeholder, or there's a second set of content coming between Blizzcon and the expansion's launch. Perhaps a several-patch storyline comparable to the buildup to SoO, but setting up the next expansion.
    Sure they will do test runs, but its plagued with errors and that Blizz is better than that. Even if they fix the errors it still reeks of fake because Mo'arg being a Horde race sounds extremely unlikely over Ogres.

inb4 Blizzard show this screen at Blizzcon just to mess with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

That thing reads like it was written by a 4th grader. Which it likely was, or a 4th grade dropout living in his parents' basement.
    Pretty much. December isn't capitalized, "Lots of CC removed" is such a generic statement I don't even know why that would be there, that would likely be brought up in a talk, not a key point for the expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone just sent me this, it must be a leak!

And there's the shark for this week.

Trust nothing, everyone may be a troll.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Considering that Blizz has been working on the next expansion since...well basically MoP was lauched with a smaller team and they just threw everyone they had at it, I'm going to say it's going to be out way before December of next year. I have a feeling that Blizzard has made significant progress already on the new expansion and the release date is going to be sooner than most people are expecting.

I'm crying with laughter it was funny enough until I moved the image to see the Doc. Out of all the 'leaks' this is the one I believe most.

*snip*
    That's so fake. Source: I found the real one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

I don't think it will be the last one either.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.