Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I call fake. Alone the fact that alliance gets Ethereals would make 90% of Horde players, including me, switch to the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    if you believe that you are delusional. they would be suicidal to make us wait THAT long for the expansion.

OT: like everyone is saying. clearly fake. half of that stuff doesnt make sense. the grammar is way too bad to be official and pretty sure that logo is just the original WoW one with a new title shopped on.

10+ Year Old Account
    why do people keep trying? i mean really? do you think we are actually this stupid? you gotta be stupid to believe that we'd fall for it.

1. The grammar is questionable. If it was real, the grammar would be fairly stellar. Never trust anything fully if the grammar is sub-par and not "professional". Sure, people can make typoes, but I'm pretty sure that a big company like Blizzard would proof-read their stuff going out to the public--multiple times.
    2. There's a fairly obvious discoloration on the flags to the left. (I haven't posted enough to post links, look carefully below the Worgen and Goblin images)
    3. The model would be much smoother and have less hard edges, and would be wearing the "starting" gear.
    4. "We learned from the past". It looks like it was made by some whining fanboy that thinks the game revolves around him.

So it's probably fake. But it's not impossible that Blizzard has something up their sleeves. Skeptical, but not impossible.

a pre-determined release date?

from Blizzard?

Biggest fake ever.

English is by no means my first language, but... "Curciality"? That's not a word, right?

Hahaha, very funny. You've been...PSYCHED!

Shitty grammar, so fake...
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    New mount leaked:

Quote Originally Posted by Golforth View Post
    I call fake. Alone the fact that alliance gets Ethereals would make 90% of Horde players, including me, switch to the alliance.
    This is fake of course, but I could see Blizzard doing something like giving a highly desirable race to Alliance and Ogres to Horde, to try and appease the Alliance player base for two (possibly three if this Grom thing is to be believed) expansions highlighting the Horde and Orc characters, with the Alliance story sort of written in afterwards.

Demon Hunter - fake.
    Instant 85 - even bigger fake.

Next!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    New mount leaked:
    I'd pay $25 to ride that. Those stubby legs would be hysterical to watch in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    English is by no means my first language, but... "Curciality"? That's not a word, right?
    I love you, man.

Deleted
    available december 2014 - unlikely.. well howlong does it take for beta tests etc?
    level 90 - 100 - i'd rather say 90-95, but who knows
    "we learned from the past"-thing - unlikely to be said by Blizzard. Also: where do you cc in pve these days anyway?
    instant 85 - well there's already a instant 80 isn't there?!
    new pve-system: why not...
    Who knows how old this screnshot is and who it took: It may have not been the final result - the character models aswell.
    On the other hand... english isn't my native language and I understand if you find mistakes in grammer/vocab then there's desfinately something wrong

Lmao I am truly grateful for the ppl who have a sense of humor here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by byZodi View Post

One of my guildies just linked this in guild chat not sure whether to believe it or not with blizcon being so close
    Personally i don't think they will make us wait until december
    I feel like the Warlords of Draenor would have a TM next to it if it was an official logo? It wouldn't be that shitty either lol.
    Last edited by Bloodbaff; 2013-11-03 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    Curciality

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    They arent going to make us wait till Dec of next year. That would mean 14 months of SoO and after Dragon Soul was over a year, they promised to never do that to us again. IT will be no later than September (Most likely June) when it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kensim View Post
    Personally if Alleria returns I see high elves for he Alliance, sourced from a contingent that has been with her.
    Only if they introduce a diferent model from Belfs... Its already annoying walking in the world and not knowing if a Panda is going to kill us when we are PvP flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by kensim View Post
    Also I see Rexxar being central for the Horde if we are going back to Outland. So his tribe becomes the source of the new Horde race. Just opinions.
    http://wowpedia.org/Mok%27Nathal_clan

These dudes?? Yeap, why not? Introducing Ogres has proving to be a nightmare, according to Blizzard, the next best thing are half Ogres .

EDIT: i lol'ed with the picture above xD.