Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Would love to see Flying spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    This one definitely looks like a fake.
    It was meant to be sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    "december 2014"

FAKE.

I actually had to give advice to the guy that faked it because he was all "my english not good" and I was all "then you probably shouldn't try to pass your work off as Official Blizzard Content."
    Sure that is how it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by deathonabun View Post
    That's so fake. Source: I found the real one.

If this is true.. then this must be the login theme! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2LAeBdF9Dk

Oh, and seeing all of these fake leaks make me want to think that.. oh, I don't know. Warlords of Draenor could be a fake trademark again, for all we know.

I never posted this saying it was true. Nor was that my intention. I posted it to get opinions on it.

Oh, I'm quite aware of that. And we all consider the leak as fake as it ever could be. But with all of these fake leaks, and the oddness of the name, my gut kind of wants to call the entire "Warlords of Draenor" thing fake.

I have to wait for BlizzCon for the big reveal.
    Hope Ogres and some race for Alliance are mentioned or its just another meh filler for me.
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

Those screens are pretty well done. But they're not hard to make. Time consuming, yeah, but not hard.

Hell, even I made one myself.

This seems more legit. :P
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Those screens are pretty well done. But they're not hard to make. Time consuming, yeah, but not hard.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Chaossummers/Screen.jpg[img]
    what the .... now this looks legit as fuck. if OP had posted this, i wouldn't have been too sure :S

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    Please no.

If we are getting new races, could Horde please get something that doesn't look like ass? Getting pretty annoying Horde == ugly fuckers.
    Blood elves. But yes I agree, I rolled alliance for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    what the .... now this looks legit as fuck. if OP had posted this, i wouldn't have been too sure :S
    The border around the selected character is cut off by the text, the ethereal isn't wearing player gear or holding a weapon and isn't centred and the horde text has been updated to "Gan'Arg" which is correct for the race that was shown in the earlier shopped screenshot but conflicts with the actual leak, so if the OP had posted it you still could have been sure it was fake

It is definitely a good job though!

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post

GIEF, YOU MOFO. I want them Ethereals, or Arakkoa. Both are awesome and have potential. A lot of Hordies want Ogres, but I think Gronn are even cooler. But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Gronn are even bigger and even less practical than Ogres would be and Ogres are already problematic

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gronn are even bigger and even less practical than Ogres would be and Ogres are already problematic

But also cooler.
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

I think Gronn are great but there's like a 0% chance you could make one that fits into armour without making a model that looks completely different, so playing as a playable gronn wouldn't be much like playing as the ones that exist in the game right now

So I'll pass

Looks very fake, no beta is available and supposedly release in a month?

F A K E
    Tinker + Alchemist in a single class:
    Tank spec: robotics, steampunk hammers/chainsaws, grappling hooks and heavy machinery.
    Melee dps spec: doping yourself with chems and tossing vicious acids on the enemies.
    Ranged dps: rockets, lasers, TNT critters and explosives, shrink rays and sapper mines.
    Healing spec: chemical sprays, needles, exploding flasks and other chemical type abilities to heal.

Dec 2014 would be horribly late.
    Demon Hunters... the shittiest class idea ever, I don't think they'll put it in. I know that class exists in the lore but I don't feel like it would belong to the game.
    Instant 85: won't happen. Maybe as a paid feature with some restrictions.
    I'm not even sure the Warlords of Draenor title is real.
    I vote on fake.

Khetana of the Four Winds (disc/shadow)
    Pretty much retired now... but coming back for WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think Gronn are great but there's like a 0% chance you could make one that fits into armour without making a model that looks completely different, so playing as a playable gronn wouldn't be much like playing as the ones that exist in the game right now

So I'll pass

You don't know. Blizzard knows a lot more about creating new models than you and I do. They could do it if they wanted, I reckon. But they probably don't really consider Gronn a viable candidate, given that Ogres are much more wanted and classically a part of the Horde.

( I know someone is just going to use that against me to say 'HA! High Elves should be added because Ogres should be too in your opinion!". )

Like everyone else says it's fake. But I actually like to see threads like this popping up it's entertaining.
    Ysera is green, and her skin glitters with countless emeralds for scales. Her physical form is ghostly, ethereal, like watching a living dream or vision. The Emerald Dream is a place where all living beings dream when sleeping. It is a place of where sentient beings have dreams of hope, and faith for a better tomorrow. Her eyes are always closed, although you can see her pupils move constantly below her eyelids as if watching many dreams at once.