Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

A savage keeps bullying me at school. What should I do?

So there's an individual about twice my size who thinks its okay to bully me. He's a violent fiend who takes pleasure in making my life miserable. A creature so vile and disgusting, even Hitler would seem tame in comparison. He is a brute, who's intelligence is comparable to that of a bush pig. He should be living among apes in the jungle instead of in society with the rest of us. There are no words to describe the level of tyranny he imposes upon his victims, or the seriousness of his human right's violations. Even a lion would show more mercy towards his prey than this abomination does to me. His birth was probably some sort of demonic ritual. The skies wept in horror when he was born. There has never been and there never will be a monster of his caliber. May the seven plagues of Egypt visit upon his household. Osama Bin Laden was more likeable than this sub-human barbarian.

I have attempted to bring this matter to my teachers yet that was unsuccessful. I then tried to make the principal aware of this monster's crimes and even that brought no resolution. Even the police were useless in protecting me from this savage. I am out of options, I have talked to everyone of note and none of them have gotten me out of this situation. I need help before I do something extreme. I hate this abomination to the point where if he died, I would mark the day on the calender and celebrate it every year.

Please, offer me some advice on how to deal with this heartless creature of the night.

Serously, I know this post has been pretty dramatic so far but this guy really is a colossal jerk and I have tried talking to every important person at my school. I told my foster parents and they simply had a talk with the bully's parents, which didn't do anything except make the bullying even worse. Everything I do ends up backfiring on me. The bully always gets away with a slap on the wrist and its driving me crazy.

---EDIT----

I am 16 years old and I don't have many friends. The ones that I do aren't really brave enough to help me fight off this asshole. One time, I did actually take him on in a physical confrontation and it wasn't long before he knocked me on my ass. We both got suspended for it. I am a really scrawny kid so there's really nothing I can do against this guy in fair fight. The only way I'd survive against him is if I were to bring some kind of weapon ( which I am very tempted to do). Seriously, I legitimately want this guy dead. But I also understand that would just make my life even more difficult. I should also mention that this guy has a very rich dad who has donated very generously to our school. I don't know if that's the reason why school authorities refuse to take action. I think I might try the idea of carrying a video or audio recorder to get concrete proof of his crimes and I'll keep bugging school authorities in the meantime.

Just to give some examples of what this guy has done to me:

Before I moved in with my foster parents, it was just me and my mom. I was in school the day she passed away and I found out over the phone. I obviously broke into tears at that point and you know what this guy did to me after he found out? He just kept taunting me over the fact that I started crying. He even insulted my mom and said she probably deserved it. You cannot imagine the level of anger that was boiling up in me at that point, I wanted to take a hot iron and melt off his genitals wit it. There was another time when he knocked me to the ground in the washroom and then urinated all over me. One time I was walking home and he managed to corner me. He had his pitbull with him and had him bark at me. He threatened to have him bite my face off. You see, I have a fear of big dogs so you could probably imagine how terrified I was. I just wanna see this guy suffer the worst form of agony...

---EDIT---

I think I feel the need to clarify something. Alot of you have noticed that the way I typed my first paragraph is unusual to say the least. I just want to make it clear that I don't actually talk like that in real life. I have never called anyone a savage or a brute in real life. I typed the first paragraph the way I did because I felt the need to emphasize how much this guy pisses me off.

---UPDATE---

I did it! I finally got my revenge on the bastard. Well, sort of. I couldn't get anything from the video recording idea and having all these people call me a pussy for not standing up for myself really started to annoy me. Well I finally went apeshit on the guy and hurt him pretty good. It was dark and he was walking home after school. I was wearing dark black clothes, gloves and ski mask and I also had a baseball bat with me. I won't go into the details but basically I ran up to the bastard and knocked his ass on the ground. I walked up to him from behind and wacked him as hard as I could. Hit him a few times and then ran away before anyone could see me. I think I broke a rib or two, he was squealing in pain like a pig being slaughtered. It was the best thing I had ever seen or heard, the savage finally got what he deserved. I don't think they're gonna automatically assume it was me either. There were several kids that he bullied and most of them were tougher than me. No one is going to believe that I would have the balls to do something like this. Also, it was well known that he had recently gotten involved with some shady characters (gangsters maybe?). One guy already tried to attack him once before but they weren't successful because the savage had his friends with him. I'm pretty sure he'll make a full recovery but I hurt him pretty good. I hope he suffers. In a perfect world, he'd be dead...

---UPDATE---

So alot of people have pointed out that this isn't a permanent solution to my problem and yes, you are definitely correct there. I would be really surprised if the savage suddenly stopped bullying after he feels better. He went to the hospital, and he apparently had a fracture in one of his ribs. Or atleast that's what I overheard at school. Apparently, he's resting at home now and it won't be long before he's back at school. From what I can tell, it doesn't seem like they have any clue who attacked him. Again, I know that it doesn't solve my problem but goddamn did it feel good! I have no idea what to do next, maybe I'll go back to video recorder idea or keep bugging my teachers if he doesn't leave me alone. Part of me wants to attack him again and not hide behind a mask this time but I am afraid of the legal backlash that I'll face. The difference between me and him is that he has a rich dad who's money can influence whether or not "justice" is served...
    Last edited by Sharif; 2013-11-09 at 05:43 AM.

My advice would be to talk to your teachers/principal again but leave out all of the "this vile creature" stuff.
    While I have been bullied as well when I was younger, I have trouble looking at what you wrote and actually believing everything.

Tell them that stuff has gotten worse when you talked to others about it before, explain it well without exaggerating.

So I don't get it. Is this guy just bullying you and only you ? Why not talk to all of his victims and make a group complaint ? Surely the school can't possibly ignore such a complaint.

Deleted
    If no one on your school does anything then surely you must be able to report the school to the police?

Get him in a stairwell alone and push him down.

Seriously though, get a video camera and hide it, or an audio recorder and put it secure on your person and get actual evidence. It's one thing for the principals/teachers to refute something with no evidence, but if you give them proof of it it's hard for them to sweep it under the rug. And if they really still tried to, just go to the media. That last option really isn't a good idea, more of a last resort thing, because that could potentially cause more problems than it would solve.

If it is physical violence, go to the police with a video of one of the events given the school won't do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the school won't do anything, go to the Board. If they refuse to do anything, take it to the police.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Has MMO-Champion really turned into the place people seek this kind of help?

You're exaggerating this far too much. Worse than Hitler? Osama Bin Laden is more likable? No.

Grow a sack.

How old are you?
    <15 year old, speak with your parents.
    >15 year old, report him to teachers/principal

If all els fails, get some friends together and kick his fucking ass(off school grounds).
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Man, sounds like you need some friends. My friends always had my back in school, and I had theirs!

Deleted
    get ripped then beat him up

Grow a pair. Just because hes bigger means nothing. Bigger they are the harder they fall. Ball up your fist and punch him right in the nose. When I was a teen in high school I had a bully problem. One day I came home with a bloody nose. My father asked why. So I told him. He told me if I didn't do anything about it, he was gonna kick my ass worse then the bully was for not standing up for myself. So I took action and put that bully on his ass. Was a valuable lesson in my life. Till this day I never let anyone walk over me.

Let this song sink in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Be careful with some of the advice your getting here. In that i mean if he is such the tearaway you make out, chances are he wont give a toss about what the school says. If he finds out you grassed him up that could make things worse.

An age group would be a little bit more helpful.

You seem overly dramatic. Probably one of those gawky freak-out types. I'm not even a bully and i want to pick on you.

it's a normal part of growing up, you should be thankful you have a bully, someone who cares about you enough to push you around.

but in all seriousness, just copy and paste the first paragraph of your post, with a picture of him, print it out and tape it all over your school.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Man, sounds like you need some friends. My friends always had my back in school, and I had theirs!
    Bullies don't have the balls to pick on people who have friends that can back them up, which is why the socially awkward and loners are prime victims.

Just do what the rest of today's pussy generation does, find a gun and shoot up your school.

/sarcasm. Seriously, get evidence, grow a sack. Depending on where you live and climate, you can easy hide a billy club in your sleeve :Billy club
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomken View Post
    Everytime I try to Que for LFR, the game completely crashes. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    It's probably trying to save you a headache.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Grow a pair. Just because hes bigger means nothing. Bigger they are the harder they fall. Ball up your fist and punch him right in the nose. When I was a teen in high school I had a bully problem. One day I came home with a bloody nose. My father asked why. So I told him. He told me if I didn't do anything about it, he was gonna kick my ass worse then the bully was for not standing up for myself. So I took action and put that bully on his ass. Was a valuable lesson in my life. Till this day I never let anyone walk over me.
    Yeah right, ive heard that bullshit story so many times. Its urban myth that bullies are really "softies" hiding behind a big stature. Maybe back primary school it was a big softy hiding in a big boys body, but senior school there are some complete wankers and retaliation would be just what he's looking for to lash the kid all over.

Whats his background?

Is his parents just as big a tosser as him?
    Does he have a crowd following him?
    Anyone you know that can rip his head off for you?

What ever you do dont take the above advice if your soft as shite as your only going to end up getting a right yolking kidda.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Bullies don't have the balls to pick on people who have friends that can back them up, which is why the socially awkward and loners are prime victims.
    Yeah that's understandable.