Ability to "Report Post" on mods

Suggestion #1
    Please enable this button on mod posts. Creating a private message that may or may not be taken seriously by this mod or that reading it is damaging the site's ability to hold mods accountable to the same standards. There have been many posts by mods I have been unable to report because it is blocked. I shouldn't have to spend 10-15 minutes holding a mod to the same standards, without a paper trail, when it takes two clicks for a normal user and is documented.

Suggestion #2
    Also, please remind mods on proper etiquette when deciding to engage in a thread (Ie: recuse yourself of modding outside your zone and report issues to a DIFFERENT mod.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can report posts made by mods.

As Pendulous said, you can report posts made by mods. Although if you want certain action to be taken, you don't necessarily have to PM the same mod in question, you can PM a different mod.

Not really sure what you mean by no paper trail, you can just PM anyone and link the post you don't like.

P.S. Since I stalked your post history, there is no "zone" for a blue moderator, they handle every single subforum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Suggestion #1
    Please enable this button on mod posts. Creating a private message that may or may not be taken seriously by this mod or that reading it is damaging the site's ability to hold mods accountable to the same standards. There have been many posts by mods I have been unable to report because it is blocked. I shouldn't have to spend 10-15 minutes holding a mod to the same standards, without a paper trail, when it takes two clicks for a normal user and is documented.
    If you find that is the case, please report the specific post you're having trouble with her; it's a bug. You should be able to report any post, even those made by globals and administrators. Reports are visible to everyone on the mod team and go to globals, so reporting is generally a better option than PMing one particular mod, although you can always do both if you feel there is a critical, urgent issue.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You can report posts made by mods.
    This is correct, I just reported this post made by a mod because of how helpful it was.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Great! Thanks This was not enabled in the past and is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.