After Garrosh's defeat in Seige of Ogrimar, I'd like to see the after math of the raid and what that really means to our world. I'm not talking about a Cataclysm revamped zone thing, I'm talking about what they did to Theramore. Phase it into something different after completing a few quests and scenarios. All following scenarios can be played by either faction btw, but the quests are faction specific and it rewards a feat of strength, and a tabard upon completing both factions chains. Here's a list of locations that need to reflect what happened after Pandaria...
1. Ashenvale should have tons of Night Elfs patrolling that gate leading to The Barrens and have no sign of Orcs in that zone. I want sacked towns, Orcs hanging from trees, heads on spears, just a blood bath to remind the Horde not to mess with the fierce Night Elves! Have a quest chain where we aid some Night Elf heroes then a scenario where we clear out town after town, and kill the regent Orc leader of that zone.
2. Ogrimar needs to reflect the giant battle that took place, have a memorial some where in the city to all those who died in the giant cival war, have Kor'kron remenants in prison, and Garrosh's old throne room leveled to the ground. I would like to see a quest where you help heal the wounded horde warriors and a stand witness as Saurafang is promoted to the new Orc leader for The Horde.
3. Dalaran moves it's self over Theramore's crater and the human presence in that zone can be felt once again. Jaina boosts defenses in Dalaran creating lots of Kiran Tor familiars patrolling the ground level where Theramore once stood. A quest where you report to Jaina and help her use the staff of The Thunder King to power a magic device creating plenty of new guardians for the area.
4. Gilneas gets help from King Varian and we set sail from Stormwind harbor to take place in a few naval battles against Syvannas' undead fleet. We land on the shore to obliterate all Undead forces in the zone. A scenario for the retaking of Gilneas takes place and King Greymane reclaims his great city, but not after defeating a huge abomination called Patchwerktoo! After the forsaken is purged from the zone, Varian doesn't stop there...
5. Stromguard gets assulted with King Varian to give the growing populace of the Worgen another home close by their city to provide support and to reclaim the once great city. This can be in the way of a quest chain. He has a face off with Sylvannas where she retreats to Undercity after a brief duel, she realizes she and her forsaken is no match for the overwhelming might and unity of The Alliance.
6. Garrosh escapes his trial. Come on you all knew this was coming! Horde has a quest to witness their once Warchief in shackles being tried and sentenced by the Shado-pan. He is sentenced to death, but before his death is delivered he is scooped up by some one who will play a major roll in the next expansion, who is this mystery force? We just will have to wait and see!
I know what your thinking, this seems really unfair for horde players! It is unfair, but the consequences have to be felt from the cival war you guys just fought. The Alliance is at a strong point in their time, and our deeds should be seen and felt in the in game world. The horde is going through a period of healing, and I'm sure in the next xpac to come they not only with bolster their ranks with new allies, but become closer as a multi race family. The Alliance wants a big fist pump moment, and I think these actions would give all Alliance players so much pride and would stop the "blizz loves da horde" jokes.