Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    It seemed pretty clear while you were in there that the True Horde aren't your friends.
    Yet in the past they were, the same people you fight side by side with in past campaigns.
    Its a civil war, you arnt fighting some foerign nation, you are fighting your own people.

- - - Updated - - -

The second thing you said I still don't understand what you're saying sorry, is English not your first language? I think they will invest some kind of energy into the lore. How much that remains to be seen.
    then all re=phrase
    Blizz wont invest that amount of time re-vamping freakin leveling zones just for a simple feeling, time that would otherwise be put into the next expansion or what not
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Garrosh escapes his trial, teams up wit the Orc Warlords of Draenor and conquers Azeroth, commits genocide against the lesser races allowing the true Horde to rise once again.
    The new trademarked title for the next expansion would seriously suggest this. At one side I think it'd be cool as it hasn't really been done in WoW yet... not as far as I know, but from the other side I think it would be really cheesy.

Won't happen. Both sides get equal story attention overall but unfortunately Blizzard has a track record of showing all Alliance events in novels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Yet in the past they were, the same people you fight side by side with in past campaigns.
    Its a civil war, you arnt fighting some foerign nation, you are fighting your own people.

- - - Updated - - -

then all re=phrase
    Blizz wont invest that amount of time re-vamping freakin leveling zones just for a simple feeling, time that would otherwise be put into the next expansion or what not
    Ah, now I get what you're saying. They said their will be a 5.5 right? Well this could be that content filler we are looking for before the next xpac. Since the horde had a civil war it's weakened and will have some moments to heal right? Well the Alliance is at full strength now, so it's time to reclaim some of our territory the horde took in the first place. If they want to make the fans happy story wise they need to do things like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Won't happen. Both sides get equal story attention overall but unfortunately Blizzard has a track record of showing all Alliance events in novels.
    Yeah, I totally agree. They need to get away from that novel story telling for major lore events, and make it side stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    As if the alliance don't benefit just as much... Yea you didn't kill the horde whos not allied with garrosh, that doesn't mean horde didn't just lose like half of its fighting power. You guys make it sound like if the horde benefits at all its a horde expansion, even if the alliance benefit more...
    The problem that many Alliance have when it comes to in-game events is that nothing ever shows them in a good light. Theramore? Oh, we'll just pick up the pieces and kill some remnants. Dalaran? We'll just slap around some civilians who're attacking us. Orgrimmar? We'll just do a wonderful load of sweet fuck all once we help clear out the city of Kor'kron. Ooooh, we threatened them good. So very good. You're getting an update for Orgrimmar while Stormwind still lies ruined from Cataclysm and the Exodar still looks a fucking wreck despite it being fully functional. Yep, we sure got a good deal out of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Exactly. We were supposed to have Jaina going batshit because she snapped after Theramore. What happened in-game? "I... I need some time to think. Thank you heroes" and to top it off, if you did it at 85 you got a Thank you mail. What really happened? Jaina almost flooded Orgrimmar and Varian slapped Garrosh around for the second time (We didn't even see the first one, lol) when the Alliance navy came to blockade Orgrimmar.

My wishlist:

- Night elven and gilnean forces under the command of Genn Greymane retake Gilneas, forcing back the Forsaken. Alliance druids begin the process of decontamination of the capital, which becomes an Alliance base. Northern parts of Gilneas are still controled by the Forsaken. Gilneas itself becomes a new Timeless Isle-type of area with open objectives and quests to further both factions' objectives in the region.

- Under the command of Danath Trollbane and with help of Wildhammer and Bronzebeard dwarves, Alliance retakes Stromgarde. Danath Trollbane crowned King of Stromgarde. In response, the Forsaken ocupy and fortify Alterac, putting Galen Trollbane as its ruler. Stromgarde and Alterac are phased into quest hubs with PvP and PvE objectives.

- Updated Orgrimmar

- Some lead-in to next expansion.

After Garrosh's defeat in Seige of Ogrimar, I'd like to see the after math of the raid and what that really means to our world. I'm not talking about a Cataclysm revamped zone thing, I'm talking about what they did to Theramore. Phase it into something different after completing a few quests and scenarios. All following scenarios can be played by either faction btw, but the quests are faction specific and it rewards a feat of strength, and a tabard upon completing both factions chains. Here's a list of locations that need to reflect what happened after Pandaria...

1. Ashenvale should have tons of Night Elfs patrolling that gate leading to The Barrens and have no sign of Orcs in that zone. I want sacked towns, Orcs hanging from trees, heads on spears, just a blood bath to remind the Horde not to mess with the fierce Night Elves! Have a quest chain where we aid some Night Elf heroes then a scenario where we clear out town after town, and kill the regent Orc leader of that zone.

2. Ogrimar needs to reflect the giant battle that took place, have a memorial some where in the city to all those who died in the giant cival war, have Kor'kron remenants in prison, and Garrosh's old throne room leveled to the ground. I would like to see a quest where you help heal the wounded horde warriors and a stand witness as Saurafang is promoted to the new Orc leader for The Horde.

3. Dalaran moves it's self over Theramore's crater and the human presence in that zone can be felt once again. Jaina boosts defenses in Dalaran creating lots of Kiran Tor familiars patrolling the ground level where Theramore once stood. A quest where you report to Jaina and help her use the staff of The Thunder King to power a magic device creating plenty of new guardians for the area.

4. Gilneas gets help from King Varian and we set sail from Stormwind harbor to take place in a few naval battles against Syvannas' undead fleet. We land on the shore to obliterate all Undead forces in the zone. A scenario for the retaking of Gilneas takes place and King Greymane reclaims his great city, but not after defeating a huge abomination called Patchwerktoo! After the forsaken is purged from the zone, Varian doesn't stop there...

5. Stromguard gets assulted with King Varian to give the growing populace of the Worgen another home close by their city to provide support and to reclaim the once great city. This can be in the way of a quest chain. He has a face off with Sylvannas where she retreats to Undercity after a brief duel, she realizes she and her forsaken is no match for the overwhelming might and unity of The Alliance.

6. Garrosh escapes his trial. Come on you all knew this was coming! Horde has a quest to witness their once Warchief in shackles being tried and sentenced by the Shado-pan. He is sentenced to death, but before his death is delivered he is scooped up by some one who will play a major roll in the next expansion, who is this mystery force? We just will have to wait and see!

I know what your thinking, this seems really unfair for horde players! It is unfair, but the consequences have to be felt from the cival war you guys just fought. The Alliance is at a strong point in their time, and our deeds should be seen and felt in the in game world. The horde is going through a period of healing, and I'm sure in the next xpac to come they not only with bolster their ranks with new allies, but become closer as a multi race family. The Alliance wants a big fist pump moment, and I think these actions would give all Alliance players so much pride and would stop the "blizz loves da horde" jokes.

I'm sorry, but i literally fell out of my chair and laughed. Alliance unity? Please your held together by a crazed magician, a power hungry dark iron dwarf and a "high king" That has the personality of a stump.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    My wishlist:

- Night elven and gilnean forces under the command of Genn Greymane retake Gilneas, forcing back the Forsaken. Alliance druids begin the process of decontamination of the capital, which becomes an Alliance base. Northern parts of Gilneas are still controled by the Forsaken. Gilneas itself becomes a new Timeless Isle-type of area with open objectives and quests to further both factions' objectives in the region.

- Under the command of Danath Trollbane and with help of Wildhammer and Bronzebeard dwarves, Alliance retakes Stromgarde. Danath Trollbane crowned King of Stromgarde. In response, the Forsaken ocupy and fortify Alterac, putting Galen Trollbane as its ruler. Stromgarde and Alterac are phased into quest hubs with PvP and PvE objectives.

- Updated Orgrimmar

- Some lead-in to next expansion.
    OMG that's genius! I was just in Alterac, and thinking hmm this would make a pretty cool Ogre starting zone, even though it's the Ogres in Feralas we're allied with.

See that's a fair trade. Stormgarde is important for the Humans because it is their native homeland, all modern Humans originate from there and while it isn't the capital of the Human lands, Stormwind is now, it's still an important landmark. In that same respect, it's also important to the Forsaken who are still Lordareon citizens for the same reason, though likely less important as many of the Forsaken seem to have put their previous life behind them for the most part. The perfect response to the Alliance politcal move of establishing a second Human Kingdom is to establish another Forsaken Kingdom in response who's sole purpose is oppose the Humans. You could then revamp the lore for Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley, while not touching the Battlegrounds themselves, and potentially have an interesting story develop from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    I'm sorry, but i literally fell out of my chair and laughed. Alliance unity? Please your held together by a crazed magician, a power hungry dark iron dwarf and a "high king" That has the personality of a stump.
    You're easily amused, perhaps I can interest you in shineythings.com? Who is this power hungry dark iron dwarf you speak of?

Deleted
    You don't work for Blizz, and you don't get to tell players what satisfies them. I play both factions, and Alliance hasn't had their moment that feels like Theramore was avenged. WC1, WC2, and WC3 it had back and forth moments and both sides felt equal. Now a days, Alliance could use a bit more love.
    Alliance doesn't need shit. It wasn't even a moment I would be fistpumping about if I were an Alli.
    The Horde storyline needs some work now, to rebuild it's big Penis. Not that we lost it, it just couldn't stand your gray-haired bitch mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    See that's a fair trade. Stormgarde is important for the Humans because it is their native homeland, all modern Humans originate from there and while it isn't the capital of the Human lands, Stormwind is now, it's still an important landmark. In that same respect, it's also important to the Forsaken who are still Lordareon citizens for the same reason, though likely less important as many of the Forsaken seem to have put their previous life behind them for the most part. The perfect response to the Alliance politcal move of establishing a second Human Kingdom is to establish another Forsaken Kingdom in response who's sole purpose is oppose the Humans. You could then revamp the lore for Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley, while not touching the Battlegrounds themselves, and potentially have an interesting story develop from that.
    That's the point.

What's more amusing is that Stromgarde and Alterac were neightboring kingdoms which disliked each other. Trollbane thought Perenolde (Alterac's ruler) was a big coward. Indeed, it was Trollbane who found out Perenolde's treachery in the Second War, and personally invaded the kingdom and stopped the orcs from advancing to Lordaeron, splitting the orc forces (part of the Horde was already sieging Capital City).

Later, when Perenolde was deposed, one of the reasons Stromgarde left the Alliance was because Trollbane wanted the lands of Alterac for Stromgarde but was denied.

So having a Forsaken Alterac ruled by the undead son of Trollbane fighting a border war with a new Stromgarde ruled by another Trollbane? Priceless.

Deleted
    You don't work for Blizz, and you don't get to tell players what satisfies them. I play both factions, and Alliance hasn't had their moment that feels like Theramore was avenged. WC1, WC2, and WC3 it had back and forth moments and both sides felt equal. Now a days, Alliance could use a bit more love.
    Yeah, the Alliance has it so bad. It's not like almost the entire Orcish population is wiped out, no not at all. Those damn Horde players have it much better than Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Alliance doesn't need shit. It wasn't even a moment I would be fistpumping about if I were an Alli.
    The Horde storyline needs some work now, to rebuild it's big Penis. Not that we lost it, it just couldn't stand your gray-haired bitch mage.
    You might be taking this story to serious. Horde will have all next xpac to rebuild and get bigger and badder. This is Alliances time to shine, horde calapsed with a tyrant racist leader, and the Alliance came closer together and now have the Dark Iron Dwarfs amongst our ranks.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the point.

What's more amusing is that Stromgarde and Alterac were neightboring kingdoms which disliked each other. Trollbane thought Perenolde (Alterac's ruler) was a big coward. Indeed, it was Trollbane who found out Perenolde's treachery in the Second War, and personally invaded the kingdom and stopped the orcs from advancing to Lordaeron, splitting the orc forces (part of the Horde was already sieging Capital City).

Later, when Perenolde was deposed, one of the reasons Stromgarde left the Alliance was because Trollbane wanted the lands of Alterac for Stromgarde but was denied.

So having a Forsaken Alterac ruled by the undead son of Trollbane fighting a border war with a new Stromgarde ruled by another Trollbane? Priceless.
    Yeah, this is pretty good stuff, but dailys that take place over two zones? That's pretty crazy. A battle between the two would be sweet though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yeah, the Alliance has it so bad. It's not like almost the entire Orcish population is wiped out, no not at all. Those damn Horde players have it much better than Alliance.
    The orcs that died were bullying undead and not exactly the players themselves, unless a player in his head considered himself Kor'kron.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GILNEAS!!

Get on it Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    DIRE MAUL!!

Get it done Blizz.
    For the Horde!

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    DIRE MAUL!!

Get it done Blizz.
    Actually, that sounds fun.

Nothing is changing in the old world, welcome to WoW. Just have to use your imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nothing is changing in the world for the Alliance, welcome to WoW. Just have to use your imagination.
    Corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    DIRE MAUL!!

Get it done Blizz.
    A revamped 5 man for the next xpac would be cool. But would have to be tied with The Emerald Dream.