Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Wouldn't it be in pre alpha phases right now? They probably won't get into F&F alpha testing until a few months after Blizzcon. Beta is down the road next year some time.
    Expecting a surprise beta start announcement at Blizzcon. If we don't start the beta testing until Feb, we'd likely be looking at a Fall 2014 release which would mean a year of SoO.

They saw what happened with ICC and Dragon Soul. They can't afford for that to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post

Nearly had me fooled until I saw this small detail.
    I don't see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyxanna View Post
    The text on the Dark Below line is a slightly different shade of blue. So not really believing this. Decent photoshop though. Just not good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Ooooo it even gets it's own special color of blue for the type and everything!
    The "special blue" means the link has been clicked. Some browsers do it, depending on settings, and you can change the colour, in old IE it used to be purple I think.

Yea it was a good fake it took me a few to spot the stuff. Good try tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Ooooo it even gets it's own special color of blue for the type and everything!
    Links often change colour if you've clicked them already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullslasher View Post
    that photoshop is pretty good.
    The layout of the boxes is slightly different on that pic than on my Bnet page. So take that as you will.

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    i agree, but theres a color difference, and no space after realm
    Actually, the color is fine. If you hover over one of the panels on your battle.net like that, it highlights a brighter white, and a darker blue. But that doesn't excuse the lack of a "space" before "PTR"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I don't see it.
    The top one is the one for MoP. There is a space between M and (
    The below on is for his version of TDB, there is NO space between m and (

Also as other mentioned there is a difference in the color blue used for TBD

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The "special blue" means the link has been clicked. Some browsers do it, depending on settings, and you can change the colour, in old IE it used to be purple I think.
    Browers do that yes, but in this case that's not quite right. Hover over one of those panels on your battle.net and you'll see that blue text too. (without clicking, just hover)

BlizzCon can't be soon enough so this kind of rubbish fakes stop popping up.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make troll threads please. This is going to be a rough enough week for mods.