Poll: Which is more likely to be the next expansion?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Uhh I don't see what the discussion is about BOUB said he was confident this was the name ...he might as well said " yeah my buddy at Blizzard told me this is the name " soo...

I voted for Darkness below because of WoD being for mobile devices somehow..... it would make more sense for hearthstone me thinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, Ladies Unleashed... Jaina, Tyrannde and Sylvanas go out to the club and start the 4th War over Varian who has finally decided to find himself a new High Queen of the Alliance.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Corkis Unleashed 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'm actually expecting that this ''Warlords or Draenor'' will be a name for Warcraft 4, while The Dark Below is the next WoW expansion.

WarCraft IV: Warlords of Draenor.... rolls smooth on the tongue
    Your post makes me sad because I sooooooooooo badly want that to be it :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD is starting to seem likely, but I like to say that I have no clue and that anything could be the next expansion. I'd rather stay away from expectations or speculation, simply because expectations and speculation is always potentially wrong, and, like I said, despite the trademark behind WoD, the next expansion's speculation has been so obscure, cryptic, polarized, and just too confusing for me to bother with guessing or expecting at this point, being so close to Blizzcon.

See, I highly doubt Boub was told "WoD is the xpac." I don't think he would have called it the WoW xpac if that were the case.

I think his contact(s) at Blizz is/are a bit more vague than that. Just enough for Boub to be sure, but not quite that direct. I think there's even a chance he could be very close but mistaken ... like, The Dark Below is the release name for Titan, and WoD is Warcraft IV.

I mean, who knows. I just don't see Boub having been that explicit if it was 100% sure, but I can see him being that explicit if he was 99% sure.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    People calling it a dumb name are kind of funny. The name of the GAME is World of Warcraft, that is also quite a 'dumb name'. They also ignore the title of Burning Crusade, and Mists of Pandaria, also pretty dumb titles. It hardly makes for a good argument to not be the title.

While Blizz could pull a rabbit out of their hat and go for something completely off the wall, I find that unlikely. There is a SLIGHT chance WoD was made to throw us off the trail, but this too is unlikely.

I have to fully support WoD, because there is practically no indication of ANY lead in to a Naga/Azshara/N'zoth expansion anywhere in the MoP storyline. While there is plenty of indication leaning towards demonic activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Team STFU and wait 4 days until it's announced.

This. lol

Although I do think it is warlords of draenor. I don't think they're gonna play us like people are suspecting.

What is the purpose of this exercise? Does team Dark Below think that if they believe hard enough despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary it will somehow magically change what blizzard has spent the last 2 years working on?

And when WoD is announced will "team WoD" be denounced as fanboys , and blamed for the very existence of WoD, due to not believing?

Deleted
    WoD, but we'll know more with Blizzcon I guess

I want to believe it is Dark Below, but I am confident it will be WoD.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to be so foolish and say, neither!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Boub said Dark Below is NOT the expansion and then right after that the Draenor thing pops up so yeah it's obvious it will be Warlords of Draenor IMO

So I voted without reading the title, I thought it was what you wanted versus what you think it'll be. It will probably be WoD, but I'd love to see tDB more.

I think dark below or something else would be the xpac but not the warlords. Warlords I think are warcraft related stuff(hearthstone? warcraft rpg?) but not expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It's WoD. I'd say "in my opinion" but it's so likely at this point that it feels needless.
    This is the only reason I believe it is too.

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'm not sure why anyone still believes Dark Below is real.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Team STFU and wait 4 days until it's announced.
    You're asking the impossible.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBD is a fake. WoD is Hearthstone.

The real deal is still unknown.

Blizzard is pulling off an epic Operation Bodyguard on this one.