Poll: Which is more likely to be the next expansion?

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Team Dark Below vs. Team Warlords of Draenor

Which one do people believe more. Dark Below still has a lot of followers, even though the trademark disappeared weeks ago, and lots of people like Boub and those from Gamebreaker and WoW Insider have stated that they don't believe The Dark Below will be the next expansion. Warlords of Draenor, just recently trademarked, is popping up just shortly before Blizzcon and has good chances of being the real thing.

No option for undecided or both or neither in the poll. Make your choice, which one do you think is more likely (not which one you would rather see).

No idea, maby none is true. I think blizzard does this to build hype. But dark below sounds abit better.

I didn't vote because I don't believe either of them are the next expansion.

The age old argument of the twihards... i mean WoW fans.

Oh! And WoD is in the lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's WoD. I'd say "in my opinion" but it's so likely at this point that it feels needless.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-11-03 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    I'm gonna follow this as well..
    Plus Warlords of Dreanor make more sense with all the burning legion/illidan/alleria turalyro<whatever>n hints we've had here and there..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I vote for dark below. I don't believe it's the next expansion, but I sure as hell wish it was
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I voted Dark Below solely because Warlords of Draenor doesnt sound like the name of the next expansion. Its like when Heroes of the Storm got trademarked and people said it was a dumb name, only in this case, nostalgia for BC overrides their "this name is stupid' senses.

I think Warlords of Draenor is more likely to be real than the Dark Below, but I dont think that WoD is the next wow expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like The Dark Below, I try to stay away from time travel things if that thing has not specifically been created for a time travel medium.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

All things considered, I think WoD is "more likely" at this point. But I'd really rather the new xpac not have that name.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I believe it's Warlords of Draenor but I'm still holding hope it's Dark Below, I won't give up hope until it's officially announced!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Didn't vote, but im hoping for Warlords of Draenor

Somehow i got a feeling that Boub is joking all of us with WoD aswell, somehow teaming with blizzard to make sure noone knows what will really be reveal at blizzcon.

if i had to choose one of the storys i would join the WoD Team

Deleted
    I think Warlords of Draenor is more likely, but I'm beginning to suspect it might be neither.

Pls, it's gonna be "Adventures of Ook da dook, the witty traveling Hozen".

The expansion is actually called 'Fury of the Betrayer'

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The expansion is actually called 'Fury of the Betrayer'
    Ahahaha, what a silly name.

The Dark Below is for Titan.