Poll: Which is more likely to be the next expansion?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Fighting Naga, Azshara, N'Zoth, and Ozumat undersea sounds infinitely more appealing than going back in time to kill Orcs and Garrosh again.
    Moreover, and this should ring a bell to all , at this point, a complete leak and fake of Warlords of Draenor should have been unleashed on the internet... but for now, we just have a title and wild speculations...

As for the Dark Below... Madness unleashed and lots of " leak ".

Remember, for Cataclysm, even Boubouille went as far as to list what would be in the expansion before it was revealed. For Warlords of Draenor, we got nothing, nada, void. We barely know what it is about. For Pandaria, we gots a lots of fake but all got on point in common, they agreed that MoP was the name of the next xpack.

Since the revelation of WoD, we got only leak about TdB content. Which is... weird?

I'll throw a random guess. Both The Dark Below and Warlords of Draenor are WoW related. The first one is the next xpansion pack. The second one is a campaign / addon using wow ressources and player's character that can be played on mobile devices.
    Last edited by mmoce90b551033; 2013-11-04 at 09:56 PM.

Has to be WoD, so much stuff left unfinished, lost in translation and hanging over the cliffs in Outland...

If its 'The Dark Below' with Underwater/Demon/Burning Legion theme, I'll be happy too, but I want to go back to Outland and get ready to woop some Burning Legion ass. Then take on big pimp daddy Sargeras!

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I vote for dark below. I don't believe it's the next expansion, but I sure as hell wish it was
    This all the way ^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!

I was thinking, what if they changed one word in the "Warlords of Draenor" title, and I bet then everyone would jump on board and get super excited!!! Ready for this? What if it was called.........................(drum roll)........................... WARLORDS OF ARGUS!!! I bet then everyone would change their tune and get behind it lol.

I want TDB to be WoWx5, and WoD to be WC4. I hope and pray for both!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingback View Post
    Has to be WoD, so much stuff left unfinished, lost in translation and hanging over the cliffs in Outland...

If its 'The Dark Below' with Underwater/Demon/Burning Legion theme, I'll be happy too, but I want to go back to Outland and get ready to woop some Burning Legion ass. Then take on big pimp daddy Sargeras!
    What exactly is unfinished in Outland? We finished off every major adversary there.

And we're not even talking about modern Outland. We're talking about Outland several decades ago. So we're going to be fighting weaker enemies than we fought in Outland.

The whole thing sounds terrible and a waste of time. We should be taking down Azshara in the depths of Azeroth's oceans.

It's...
    The Dark Draenor!
    or
    Warlords of Below!

I want to see something new actually(not WoD and not tDB). I have enough of speculations threads.

I'm "Team I Don't Care if it's Not Emerald Dream."

Still gonna play it but not gonna get pumped.

Warlords of Draenor is far more likely than The Dark Below at this point.

The Dark Below is generic to the core. I don't understand how people are so gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    The Dark Below is generic to the core. I don't understand how people are so gullible.
    Because it's generic, makes sense and comfortably fits the program. That's what makes it believable (and indeed desirable).

I gotta say, I'm a bit torn. I LOVED the setting of BC, and Outland is still my favourite place to be in WoW - I think the Burning Legion storyline could use expansion, and travelling to other parts of Outland or even to other worlds like Argus sounds to me like a recipe for awesome, especially if they re-emphasize the sci-fi-y-ness of the Burning Legion and the Naaru.

That being said, the name "Warlords of Draenor" is talking about Draenor (past), not Outland (present), and if time travel is even remotely involved in the plot I would probably abandon the Warcraft franchise altogether, let alone just not buy the expansion. The Caverns of Time are bad enough, but at least they're mostly self-contained and only tangentially related to the core plot, and the books can reasonably be ignored. Every step Blizzard takes towards time travel is a step I take away from Warcraft.

I'm not a big fan of Azshara, though I'd love to play AS a Naga, but I just think they'd be on much more stable ground, especially since it ties in with the greater general story arc started with Cata. With Warlords of Draenor being tagged for mobile, though, I don't really think I have much to worry about.

What if both are expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I'm "Team I Don't Care if it's Not Emerald Dream."

Still gonna play it but not gonna get pumped.

Warlords of Draenor is far more likely than The Dark Below at this point.
    Considering that N'Zoth is involved in both TBD and the Emerald Dream, the latter could have easily be woven in as a patch. For example, in order to defeat N'Zoth, we must enter the Dream. Could have even been a raid.

Now, not so much.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to draw up some jerseys.

Both are just names we know nothing about. That said, Warlords of Draenor is likely the real expansion, whatever it ends up being about.

Time travel is a bit uggghghghghhhg for me. If we go back in time to stop a problem, couldn't we go back before then to stop that problem? And then there's the huge fuss about how we're going to alternate timelines...and where's the rules for that?

Nevertheless, there's little doubt in my mind that we're going to be seeing WoD at Blizzcon.

I'd rather it be The Dark Below, but it'll probably be an Outland revamp or time travel to Draenor. Not looking forward to either honestly.

warlords of draenor is a pet battle stand-alone/app

I believe it is Warlords of Draenor. I also believe the supposed leaks about that same title are fakes, just like the fake leaks about MoP after the name was trademarked.

However, I would still be more than interested to see The Dark Below as the expansion. When it first came up I was sure it was the expansion. They would be trying to capitalize on the popularity of Minecraft (emphasis on exploration of a cavern 'continent', long forgotten mines, with a naga and old god twist). It sounded like a Blizzard thing to do, and I would have enjoyed it immensely.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll should have had a third option for "Neither of the above".

World of Warcraft : Rogue Nerdrage if no revamp !

there im 100% sure it's this title i asked my magical 8 ball and it told me it's this title
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}