Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Apart from "TBC is da best!" part of OP's post,I generally have to agree.WoW is in a pretty bad state right now,and no,I don't think Blizzard will ever fix this.
    There is nothing to fix, people get tired of games, the game is 9 years old, shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by m777 View Post
    i agree i level 10 class to 90 and beside the exitement of the first time pandaria is the WORSE its boring dull and i did the SAME quest with all 10 chars in outland and northrand and azorath i did diffrenete quests and zone with each char pandaria is mega lame

- - - Updated - - -

you are fanboy its really obvious stop lying its just show ur second virtues liar and hypocrisy
    ... If the game is so bad, then why the hell did you take the time to level 10 characters to max level?

Oh and, learn how to write the Queen's English properly before you start insulting others. Thank you~

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    You mean when we got stuck in ICC for 6 months and ruby sanctum for another 6. A year with the only real updates being class balancing and a minor side raid trying to be the next sunwell. So most people were sitting in ICC raids for just under a year. I dropped my sub about 8 months into ICC, picked it back up for cata and dropped it again due to the douchebaggery I found in endgame.

WoW's a nice game and all, but the way it handles things is only good in one area of play IMO. endgame raids..... really it should be Main Game cause there's nothing 'end' about most people don't give two cents about anything before 'End Game'.
    For some strange reason, you fail to catch the point of the post. He complained that making the game generally easier from BC onward is what made subs go down. But that is where he was wrong since wrath started to make the game easier by making raids more accessible for "casuals", making BoAs to make leveling easier etc etc which in this time of the game where it had more subs than in BC so "making the game easier" is not a valid reason for the sub decrease. Although the difficulty of high end raiding (heroic raiding) have not really changed since BC. The age of the game is the only valid reason for the sub decrease.

I'm really having a hard time understanding the point you're trying to get across. But if I had a guess, I'd just say you were bitching and complaining about nothing really.
    Last edited by Orcindauh; 2013-11-04 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    First i disagreed. Then i suddenly agreed. Noticed that after tbc and some of wotlk i always come back for like 2 months and then keep a year off. didnt happen in tbc. I still play tho

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the most important part of this that makes it fun: community. You got left behind by the community because you didn't find ways to stay engaged. If you want a challenge, join a guild. Find PvP partners. Tackle heroic raiding. It's all there. Maybe it's not so much the game that isn't challenging, but the fact that you aren't taking the initiative to do content that IS challenging?

Get High Warlord/ Gladiator or clear all the heroic content in MoP, link us the achievements, THEN tell us that the content isn't fun. By then, you won't complain because you found the answer to your challenge: You failed to find new friends when your old friends left the game that still find the challenge in this game.

If anything, SoO LFR is enough of a challenge as it is. If you can clear every wing on any day other than a Tuesday with zero wipes...You get a gold medal sir.

i agree i level 10 class to 90 and beside the exitement of the first time pandaria is the WORSE its boring dull and i did the SAME quest with all 10 chars in outland and northrand and azorath i did diffrenete quests and zone with each char pandaria is mega lame

- - - Updated - - -

you are fanboy its really obvious stop lying its just show ur second virtues liar and hypocrisy
    No matter what content it is, my 2nd+ times threw are less exciting than the first. My least favorite leveling expansion is outlands. Disliked it the first time....I Just dungeon past it every time now =P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

you level TEN chars to 90 in a game you don't like? i LOVE wow, and i only ever play one char. for the last 10? years now. maybe you are doing something wrong. stop playing the game you don't like, start playing a game you like. it's that easy.

i am really curious what kind of people you are - the ones who level 10!? chars (lol) to lvl90 even if they don't have fun doing it? are you some kind of masochists? do you hate your life and try to make it as miserable as possible? what's up with this? i'm really clueless, maybe you can clear this up a bit? please?

Quote Originally Posted by newlineGet View Post
    Look at Cata's heroics for instance. They were probably the closest you can get to vanilla/tbc dungeons, and what happened? QQ shitstorm everywhere.
    Actually the last time I really enjoyed wow was when cata dungeons were still hard, It left me with the feeling of accomplishment. I've been unsubbed since 5.4 patch came out with welfare epics, they meant something when you actually had to earn them, not just pick them out of a box on the ground.

Remove the need for leveling after you have done it once, once you reach max level make it so there is some way to get max lvl on all your alts instant. If they do this I could stand to keep playing the game much more than now. As it stands now I have 5 85's and 1 83 that will never get to 90 as its just fucking terrible to level though and do the same damn quests over and over again. They nerfed the amount of XP you get from dungeons and they are not really a viable way to level past Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The game caters to everyone. I think that is your problem, you want a game that 8 million play only tailored to your whim.
    Nah, it doesn't. If it did I would still be playing the game. Just because you don't understand why the game is no longer attractive a sizable chunk of its former audience is your own failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    Actually the last time I really enjoyed wow was when cata dungeons were still hard, It left me with the feeling of accomplishment. I've been unsubbed since 5.4 patch came out with welfare epics, they meant something when you actually had to earn them, not just pick them out of a box on the ground.
    They still mean something when you get them from raid bosses. 496 epics are complete garbage in 5.4 when heroic raid bosses drop 566 gear. It means a fucking ton if you're fully geared in that and you DEFINITELY earned them.

This horribly irrational and illogical stance has never made a single fucking bit of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    you level TEN chars to 90 in a game you don't like? i LOVE wow, and i only ever play one char. for the last 10? years now. maybe you are doing something wrong. stop playing the game you don't like, start playing a game you like. it's that easy.

i am really curious what kind of people you are - the ones who level 10!? chars (lol) to lvl90 even if they don't have fun doing it? are you some kind of masochists? do you hate your life and try to make it as miserable as possible? what's up with this? i'm really clueless, maybe you can clear this up a bit? please?
    I level or actually only enjoy the game at max level so I am forced to do the same shitty quests over and over again to get all my alts to max level so I have all my professions available, and can enjoy what I like doing most and that is Raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    And here I thought my problem with leveling was that it took too damn long.

It takes to long for an alt because you've played the game from start to finish before.

But for a new player its boring as hell which turns them away before they ever get to experience end game content.

Do you know how hard it is to tell someone, don't worry after you sink hours/days into this game it might get fun for you? Very.

It's also not a very pretty game so again for new players its harder for them to even get into it.

Now losing players that have been playing for a while is not because of leveling, it is because they have been playing the game for 9 years and lets be honest nothing is fun for 9 years.

losing players combined with not gaining new players is why wow is losing subs, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring View Post
    Nah, it doesn't. If it did I would still be playing the game. Just because you don't understand why the game is no longer attractive a sizable chunk of its former audience is your own failure.
    A sizable chunk of it's audience still plays. It is your own failure to find something attractive to do in the game since there is more to do now then there has ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring View Post
    The thing is people still play the game, and people still like the game.

Just because you don't doesn't mean the ~8 million that do a wrong.

If you don't like the game then why are you on a website that is dedicated to it.

FFS get a hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    Oh noes...bad gear that is easy to get!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

I honestly agree to an extent , because when I started playing MoP I liked it now its just dull and repetitive so I play on a Vanilla private server now. Leveling was way more difficult during Vanilla I almost die everytime I try to kill a quest mob, I suggest if youre bored of MoP join a private server or play something else, my best adice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the people flaming you didn't even read the post, but you're right. It's simply: Hit 90 in a week > Port to Timeless Isle & Loot a full set of 496 gear (assuming you don't already have tokens on other toons to send to it) > Chain-queue LFR to fill in missing pieces/weapon > Join a progression guild or quit playing that toon because it's already maxed out for you.

It's not fun. I've quit my main, the only reason I still play is to level alts now, and when they hit 90 I get them in Timeless gear and quit playing them. There's nothing much to do afterward. I've had my fill of LFR, and now that I've seen the entire raid I have no desire to start progressing three hours a night, three days a week through it.

I really, really hope they will at least put some accomplishment and a slower character progression pace back in next expansion, but with their current design leadership it will never happen, and that will kill the game.

Advice* and paying for every spell upgrade is a pain as well >.<

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    you level TEN chars to 90 in a game you don't like? i am really curious what kind of people you are - the ones who level 10!? chars (lol) to lvl90 even if they don't have fun doing it? are you some kind of masochists? do you hate your life and try to make it as miserable as possible? what's up with this? i'm really clueless, maybe you can clear this up a bit? please?
    Actually I have 15 or so lvl 90's myself, the reason I go back and lvl so many toons in a game I don't like is it's the end content I'm not enjoying. I still have fun lvling and playing the vanilla/Bc and wrath areas. But honestly I don't know why I keep hanging around, I guess it's hope that things will get better next xpack.