Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Late October-early November is my guess now after seeing that date on the chopper redemption.
    The date on the chopper tells me that its a gimmick to help get their Q3 numbers up.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    ...but i really think that it will be before Blizzcon at this point!
    each blizzcon there is also the pvp tournament, right? i think it would be awkawrd if this would be played at lvl 90 and the addon already out.... or played at 100 just a few weeks in. from that i dont think the addon will happen before blizzcon

LOL read the first 2 pages! Such hopeful predictions! Fools!
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Late november if we are lucky, late dic realisticly talkin

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    The date on the chopper tells me that its a gimmick to help get their Q3 numbers up.
    Look! Someone who has a business mind
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

I expect 6.0 announced on the test realms in the next 2 weeks.
    6.0 by the end of Aug
    WoD on 30th Sept

People need to realize they need about 2 months for the PTR of 6.0 Then about a month of 6.0 being live.

It ain't coming til late November/Early December at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    each blizzcon there is also the pvp tournament, right? i think it would be awkawrd if this would be played at lvl 90 and the addon already out.... or played at 100 just a few weeks in. from that i dont think the addon will happen before blizzcon

Could be awkward, sure... but they also probably don't plan their release dates around whether or not it would make a tournament a little awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by eem5 View Post
    I expect 6.0 announced on the test realms in the next 2 weeks.
    6.0 by the end of Aug
    WoD on 30th Sept
    The two month window puts us past Sept 30. The earliest now is October 7th, which also puts it past the Sept 30th deadline for getting the chopper. They would have to make an announcement in the next couple of days for October 7th though.

Deleted
    After Blizzcon best scenario.

Deleted
    Once you bump old threads you get some idea why winning the lotto is hard!
    The date was always impossible to call, by not releasing any new content players just assumed all sorts of days, unlike normal game designers, blizzard had no real financial pressure to meet a deadline while the sub numbers stayed steady.

No new content / but player base still paying......really does equal more or less, it's ready when it's ready! I used the term more or less because at some point subs will fall like a rock.....the trick is to catch it at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anything past October is essentially mathematically impossible. Worst case scenario of 25 week pvp season and 3 weeks left in this season is end of August and 2 month pre patch, also worst case scenario, would be October. And the chance of everything hitting on worst case scenario is essentially impossibly.

-snip-

I don't think it will release in September, but the worst case scenario isn't anywhere close to December.
    Ah... I remember these posts. I was one of the echoing voices across the net saying the same thing back then.
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    After finally playing the beta, my guess is around November 2014.

Still a lot to be done.

Deleted
    6.0 released on blizzcon (the pre patch this is not the release of the game) then wod "release" 1 month later

Who gives a shit right. It will come when its done.. I hoped the expansion would be out 2 months ago. After that I started to go like fuck it.. Might aswell enjoy the very good expansion of Mistssss of PANDARIA! (insert more sarcasm here)

10+ Year Old Account
    It better be November! I already shifted my vacation (4 weeks) once... My boss (+3 other people who have to approve it ) will look really weird at me when I move it again -_-.

But I do assume that it should be some time around Blizzcon. I won't actually see them releasing it bit before 22nd of Dec, for the Holiday season..., cause it is the Holidays... And anything earlier then November seems pushing it. Unless they really decide to release buggy and untested game.

MoP's release date was announced on July 25th and released on September 25th.
    Cata's release date was announced on October 4th and released on December 7th.
    WoTLK's release date was announced on September 15th and released on November 13th.

WoD won't be out until late October / November. It might even take until December 20th, with all the development setbacks Blizzard has encountered so far.
    Last edited by NeverStop; 2014-08-04 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    WoTLK's release date was announced on September 15th and released on November 13th.

WoD won't be out until late October / November. It might even take until December 20th, with all the development setbacks Blizzard has encountered so far.
    I agree with this...if they announce the release date at Gamescon (and it is a very realistic scenario) Wod should be out in the second half of October.....

BUT, i think we are underestimating the fact that, for the first time (right?), blizzard opened pre-orders before to announce the release date so, who knows, we might see a shorter time window between the release announcement and the release date.....ofc i am just speculating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post

There's no development setbacks. They are talking about end of development, that means at this point nothing new will be added and everything is getting finalized. Garrisons was the only possible setback they could have, but it seems they'll expand garrisons over content patches instead to speed up wod. Also some devs are talking about lets get it ready to ship. That means it's not too far off. October or November.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    I agree with this...if they announce the release date at Gamescon (and it is a very realistic scenario) Wod should be out in the second half of October.....

BUT, i think we are underestimating the fact that, for the first time (right?), blizzard opened pre-orders before to announce the release date so, who knows, we might see a shorter time window between the release announcement and the release date.....ofc i am just speculating.
    Pretty sure the MoP pre purchase opened up the on the 25th (so theoretically the 2nd time).