Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Umm no? Titan and WoW have separate teams to begin with. They started over with titan, not scrapped it. Meaning that its still being worked on by its own team.

Gonna go out on a limb and say end of summer. So in late August early September. Thats if Warlords of Draenor is even a expansion and not another new project.
    When they announced the reset on Titan Blizzard also said that they were downsizing the Titan team and bringing a large amount of them over to WoW team and wanted to expand the WoW Team by another 40% over than still.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...yed-until-2016
    http://wow.mmosite.com/news/08272013...expected.shtml
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

I've been saying for awhile (and this is a ballsy statement) that it'll be 3/25/14. I may be wrong, probably am, but I'm gonna stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    F&F has not started yet.
    remember pandaria...they skipped it.

I speculate they will release it in June...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    F&F has not started yet.
    There was NOT a F&F for MoP. Just FYI.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Wouldn't be surprised to see something similar to how MoP worked - with it being released at the end of the month, so it corresponds with darkmoon faerie so people can get the trinkets.

Deleted
    3 expansion titles coming next year, I imagine they don't want to undermine those with their own products while trying to undermine the competition. For just WoW players that could mean boring and looong winter months. Hearthstone isn't looking that time consuming, atleast by my experience of the beta (log in every 3 days to do dailies and arena). Mostlikely some beta key promises at Blizzcon also an annual pass announcement. In my dreams the next expansion will be out in January/February...
    Last edited by mmoc198caea9b6; 2013-11-04 at 05:31 AM.

Betting on a May release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spring 2014 at the latest. Blizzard has been pushing Patches and content out at a good pace, they have expanded their Dev Team. They have been pushing to release an expansion every 18 months and Spring 2014 would be in the range. We WILL NOT be in SoO for a year.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    There was NOT a F&F for MoP. Just FYI.
    Oh I know that. The person I quoted said that he hopes they announce F&F has started already. I was just telling him that wasnt the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing mid to late Spring. Also, I really hope there will be another annual pass!

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely it won't be close to Reaper of Souls release date (around May with Auction House shutdown). So early Spring or Summer are more probable.

edit: Summer seems like an awful lot with SoO as current content for more than 8 months. Unless they entertain us with something in between (WoW related only).
    Last edited by Polybius; 2013-11-04 at 05:39 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Annual pass says hello. It's possible they may go this route again if they think next xpac release would be late 2014
    Annual pass will not cut it this time though, they have been bleeding far too much to bank on another annual pass to keep them going through another year or more of the same raid(if they learned anything from the past 2 expacs it's they cannot hold people through a year of the same exact content).

There is no banking on a new expac bringing people back either when based on how MoP went they actually continued to lose subs during launch rather than gain like the expacs before it. This will be out by the end of spring or very early summer if they hope to retain any mentionable amount of subs compared to past years. There could also be the chance they do something "unexpected" at blizzcon this year and announce a certain feature that will change how it's played and then it really won't matter how late the expac could be.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    If they don't redo a lot of old content or a new class they shouldn't need 6months bc didn't need that.
    Which means nothin - it was the first expac. Redoing whats already there is easier than the creation of an entirely new zone. Y'all do realize that by each expansions launch they are already working on the next? They've stated this many times. So the new expansion has been in production since the launch of MoP, Cata since LK launch, LK since BC launch, BC since classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Which means nothin - it was the first expac. Redoing whats already there is easier than the creation of an entirely new zone.
    Outland wasn't new?

Deleted
    Hopefully March, likely April-May, absolutely latest by August.

Deleted
    My bet is on May 2014. They want to get x-pacs out faster, but they will still need a beta. Assuming beta starts end Dec/mid Jan, we'll have closed beta until mid/end April with release mid/end May 2014. It will then be a faster release than before, but will still take a while due to the beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Based on those dates I'd say expect it some time in late 2014. If they speed up the process like they've been saying, maybe mid-2014.
    Late 2014 ?
    Yes if they implent another major patch with new raid to enjoy in for 5-6 months
    Mine prediction is like 6-7 months after blizzcon reveal

Blizzard doesn't have the financial cushion that they're used to after cleaning out their banks to pay off Vivendi recently. They can't afford to let old content linger for an entire year. They wouldn't go completely broke, but they would lose an astronomical amount of investor support if they let the subscriptions continue to haemorrhage.