Deleted

[BrM] Threat in 10man

How do you guys deal with threat in 10man? For example I feel like I would be able to do at least 50% more damage if I was able to tank garrosh in the first phase and cleave adds down, but because I pull a lot more damage than the other tank I over aggro him.

I can see this becoming a problem as we progress through hc. So should he be able to keep threat or do BrM's just do to much aoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Garrosh example, pretty much no matter which tank classes you're playing, the Garrosh tank is going to have WAYYY more vengeance than the add tank, and if the Garrosh tank is using any form of cleave, you're going to have situations where they'll start getting aggro on certain adds.

The general recommended way is to let the add tank have garrosh for 3-5 sec just before or during the beginning of each add wave spawn to give them a huge vengeance spike.

Just solo tank phase 1, it's not that difficult.

It's better to have 1 tank doing 500k dps and another doing 100k then to have 2 tanks doing 250k which is what you end up with if you split.

Or.. you could distribute vengeance properly in the phase, which would be that the tank who works better with vengeance takes Garrosh, and the tank with lesser scalability takes 1 add and just keep its aggro. And when the Rally goes out, you have your Co-tank, taunt Garrosh, get smashed a couple of times, put up snapshot Dots, and then a salv.. easy..

Salvation negates the vengeance of the tanks spiking down, love that spell..

Deleted
    I just have my OT pick up adds from one side while I pick up the other side, then we gather them up and I tank everything while doing 900k dps

You can just swap Garrosh back and forth..but it doesn't even matter. Those adds don't matter for the fight at all. Pointless phase.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just have your offtank gather adds up for you and bring em to Garrosh. I purposely taunt my statue and tank everything. I typically pull around a million dps for phase 1. It's pretty nuts, but we kill all adds before the Iron Star even spawns.