Show only dead players in raids

Hello everyone!

As dps I never needed to have raid frames, but for the needs of my guild I'll reroll to warlock soon. And warlocks resurrect people from time to time. What I need is raid frames that will show me only dead characters. I don't want to see the whole raid, because I try to keep my UI as clean as possible. Is there an addon that can help me?

Thanks in advance!

I could be completely wrong about this, but, as far as I know if a frame is "dynamic" (e.g., raid from only appears when unit is dead) then it cannot be interactable - so you would need to do /tar JoeDeathKnight or something when it shows that said person is dead. Or if you want a frame to be able to click on, it would need to always be there (and interactable - so not click-though).

Again, I could be completely wrong about that, so hopefully someone will correct me if I am.

You can set most of the major unit frame addons to zero opacity unless dead - it'd probably take a fair bit of work to get it functional, but you can do it.

Basically, the raid frame would always be there, but would be invisible. If and when someone dies, their unit frame would pop up as visible, wherever on the grid they are positioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Basically, the raid frame would always be there, but would be invisible. If and when someone dies, their unit frame would pop up as visible, wherever on the grid they are positioned.
    Yep, and that's the problem. One person would be in the corner, and another one far away, closer to the center of the screen :-p And I'd like all dead characters to be grouped (that would make using SS so much easier).

If it's impossible, well, too bad :-(

Have your druids / DK's rezz them. If that is not an alternative and using the Blizz raid frames then you can hide / show the frames during combat. So at start all of them would be hidden, when you are called upon to rezz someone just show the frames and use a mouseover macro to rezz them and hide the frames again. They shouldn't be visible for more than 5 secs at most.