Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Why would Anduin free Garrosh?

Why would Anduin, of all people, help Garrosh escape? I keep hearing this speculation because of the vision from the Timeless Isle. What motivation would Anduin have to do that? Garrosh almost killed him and he knows how dangerous he is.

Because he's a naive little brat that's going through his rebellious teen phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Why would Anduin, of all people, help Garrosh escape? I keep hearing this speculation because of the vision from the Timeless Isle. What motivation would Anduin have to do that? Garrosh almost killed him and he knows how dangerous he is.
    What if......TUM TUM TUM...THAT isn't Anduin?! :OOOOOOO

It might be some entity disguised!

My guess is...Onyxia! OH SNAP!

Deleted
    Garrosh promissed him a candy?

I highly doubt that vision was him freeing him... It is probably just Anduin "seeing good" in Garrosh, which may eventually lead to his redemption.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Because Blizzard.

Seriously, most of the lore lately just feels contrived.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Shrug*

Who knows. Probably something to do with next expansion. We will learn soon enough.

Maybe Anduin saw a vision of some sort, where Garrosh is the key to saving the world like in Starcraft? Or maybe even demon possession? Someone pretending to be Anduin? I dunno.

Spell reflect on Mind control ?
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to presume that they kept Garrosh alive purely so he can have a redemption story, like his father

Nothing greater for an orc than dying an honorable death

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It could be that Anduin believes there is some good in Garrosh, or perhaps much like SC2 that he is one of the instrumental keys in stopping the burning legion from taking over Azeroth.

That or it's not really Anduin and it's Malganis/Varimathras posing as him.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really Mystique disguised as Anduin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because he's a naive little brat that's going through his rebellious teen phase.
    Anduin is the only character left in Warcraft lore with soem wisdom. Vol'jin is a traitor, Thrall is a weakling and Jaina and rest of Alliance leaders have become cliche Horde-style rage issues.

I fucking hope next expansion, Garrosh Hellscream wtfpwns all horde and alliance leaders and takes over both pathetic factions, then we'l have a third faction open for anyone who wants to join the burning legion and serve Sargeras, the true master of the world.

I quite like the idea of him running away to outland with a renegade faction. The tie in we get with the new expansion is hunting him down with an advanced scouting group from both factions. On outland its revealed some other land masses were discovered and Garrosh had some forces sent there prior to the events in Org. While all eyes were focused on Org this force setup their base of operations and recruited some long lost Orc clans who were still a part of the old horde.

Would make for an interesting situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Anduin is the only character left in Warcraft lore with soem wisdom. Vol'jin is a traitor, Thrall is a weakling and Jaina and rest of Alliance leaders have become cliche Horde-style rage issues.

I fucking hope next expansion, Garrosh Hellscream wtfpwns all horde and alliance leaders and takes over both pathetic factions, then we'l have a third faction open for anyone who wants to join the burning legion and serve Sargeras, the true master of the world.
    So many things are wrong with your post...

I hope it was not Anduin but one of the dreadlords in disguise.

Maybe hes gay. Wouldn't surprise me. And Garrosh being defeated and "vulnerable" maybe Anduin is moving in for the cap.

Anyway, I'd love to see Garrosh snap his twig-neck then do the same to Proudmoore and COD their heads to Varian for 10g each, cause frankly he's doing him a favor. He'd be my hero.

I don't think he would.

My guess is Anduin and Garrosh will simply have a conversation that turns out to be very important to the plot going forward.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

At least as soon as he lets him out Garrosh will snap his neck. One annoying character out of the way for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I keep hearing this speculation because of the vision from the Timeless Isle.
    I keep hearing this speculation
    speculation
    Because as you see from the posts here, most kids playing wow these days think anduin is worse than garrosh

Proof: Paincake's post (Vol'jin is a traitor), wtf, just wtf

Edit: All we know is anduin entered the prison

My guess: To fear garrosh around in his cell for teh lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    He is naive & thinks releasing Garrosh is the right thing to do.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Yolo #swag

Why else?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-11-05 at 12:41 AM.