Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lineage8009 View Post
    Really what?

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure there will be future wars and world war I and II in later releases for sure but not i dont think in close ;D
    Nah, I'm just surprised that you didn't know that the storyline skips back and forth, I mean, I thought you were a big fan and all.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Well yeah i aint a huge fan...i just thought it would be an awesome game if it was about 1821 revolution

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah i aint a huge fan...i just thought it would be an awesome game if it was about 1821 revolution
    Which won't happen. I'm sure the revolution was a big thing, in Greece, but outside of Greece, not a lot of people have ever heard about it. Unlike the Crusades, the Renaiscance, The American Revolution and uhm well, Pirates.

give back swords and daggers me no like this gun powder age theme's at all games still awesome just prefered the renaissance setting more something like japan or in the time of the khan's that would be a nice setting we already know there was an assasin in both those times why not visit them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Which won't happen. I'm sure the revolution was a big thing, in Greece, but outside of Greece, not a lot of people have ever heard about it. Unlike the Crusades, the Renaiscance, The American Revolution and uhm well, Pirates.
    The whole europe knew about it and still knows man

I mean i think it was quite big (i mean outside...because in here it was everything)

10+ Year Old Account
    WW2 Assassin Creed killing Nazi's.

Maybe Cold War USSR. Its too close to the present timeline though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    The whole europe knew about it and still knows man

I mean i think it was quite big (i mean outside...because in here it was everything)
    Sorry to burst your bubble but nope. Sure, back then it was most likely a big deal, but in 2013, not so much. This thread alone is a pretty good indication of my point. Compared to other things that happend in the 1800's, the Greek Revolution, nor is it something that's on the historical carriculom of most of the schools in the other countries of Europe, unlike the French, American and Russian Revolution.

Of course you think it's a big thing, being Greek, but the equivelant would be that I'd want an AC game based upon The Battle at Dybbølsmølle in 1864...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    WW2 Assassin Creed killing Nazi's.

Maybe Cold War USSR. Its too close to the present timeline though.
    Meh, seing as they had George Washington turn crazy, evil tyrant, I'm not so sure an AC game during WW2 would have the nazi's as the über bad guys.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    1789-1815 french revolution, country in turmoil, rise and fall of emperor Napoleon, conquest of europe.

1853-1867 japan, the bakumatsu (end of the edo period) end begining of the meiji period (think Ruroni Kenshin)

or possibly, a futuristic assassin's creed 22nd century, with templar domination.