Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlords of Draenor next Warcraft MOVIE!!!???

The new Warlords of Draenor thing could be the name of the new Warcraft Movie? I mean just think about it. At ComicCon13 they showed a sneakpeak of the actual movie. The images could gave a hint to Outland and mainly Helfire themed land...

Maby it was said before but im sick of this crazy speculations... ive just had about enough of em...

The trademark was for a game. Not a movie. No.

Deleted
    Can you even read?

This is what happens when you fail to read the whole thing.

OP, did you bother to see what sort of trademark was filed (the class)? I know it's all the way at the bottom but spend the 15 or so seconds to do that and amend your topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye View Post
    The new Warlords of Draenor thing could be the name of the new Warcraft Movie? I mean just think about it. At ComicCon13 they showed a sneakpeak of the actual movie. The images could gave a hint to Outland and mainly Helfire themed land...

Maby it was said before but im sick of this crazy speculations... ive just had about enough of em...
    Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
    Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing on-line non-downloadable computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games.

Deffinately a movie yea...that's why the patent says game software like 3+ times, over and over again... Learn to read pls. No offense.

And weve never seen games made after movies or games made for movies that get to be realesed about the same time... could be for a mobile or some stuff... I mean there is just TOO much Draenor stuff going on. movie about that next xp about that most likelz the 1st heartstone xpac about that... Its just too much!

I mean there is just TOO much Draenor stuff going on
    What are you talking about?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

You had enough of crazy speculations, yet you speculate more than crazy yourself? Fair enough.

I love of how you say "sneak peak of the actual movie." No it wasn't. Everything shown at ComicCon was concept art. We haven't seen "actual" footage yet. Please at least get your facts straight before you make some post like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Movie is titled just "Warcraft" how do people not understand this.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

And weve never seen games made after movies or games made for movies that get to be realesed about the same time... could be for a mobile or some stuff... I mean there is just TOO much Draenor stuff going on. movie about that next xp about that most likelz the 1st heartstone xpac about that... Its just too much!
    Are you seriously implying that this is a trademark for a spinoff game of a spinoff movie of an actual video game

I get you seen it? I mean everyone said "a sneak peak of the actual movie". No one said 3D generate or some crap like that or concept art... do you even know what concept art means?
    Even so... I get everyone is intended to think next Xpac. I didnt wanna speculate or something i wanted to ask an opinion. Its enough for me. So stop the damn flame

Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
    Hearthstone 3 confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Some people are easily overwhelmed by one trademark application. I guess when you go from not having a trademark application to having one it could be considered too much!

I get you seen it? I mean everyone said "a sneak peak of the actual movie". No one said 3D generate or some crap like that or concept art... do you even know what concept art means?
    Even so... I get everyone is intended to think next Xpac. I didnt wanna speculate or something i wanted to ask an opinion. Its enough for me. So stop the damn flame
    You should just stop talking about things you don't understand. Problem solved.

Deleted
    That would be horrible title for a movie.

It was a concept trailer, it was not footage that is going to be used in the actual theme, just a promotional/mood setting piece.

Deleted
    Sigh...

The guy from this thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post23174323) was right about the name. (IF it turns out to be legit) Its pretty safe to assume if it is legit, the stuff he posted is too.

Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:

tbh I have a feeling that guy just discovered the trademark before anyone else did and decided to add on his own stuff, the stuff about TDB (which was never registered) makes me dubious of anything he says even if he was right about WoD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    That would be horrible title for a movie.
    Would be a horrible title for a WoW expansion too, lol.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!