Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He's too busy rehashing the one tired storyline he puts into every game.

A prophecy, a strangely powerful character, betrayal, redemption. Roll Credits.

Chris Metzen is the biggest hack since M. Night Shyamalan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasil View Post
    For what I could see on the homepage for Blizzcon, Chris Metzen won't participate in any of the World of Warcraft panels. Any ideas why?
    He's in several Warcraft panels?

Chris Metzen will be in the Opening Ceremony, World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues (aka the lore panel), and the Warcraft Movie panel.

I don't know what else you want from him. He's not a gameplay guy, he's a hype and story guy.
    Last edited by CosmicGuitars; 2013-11-04 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    That's really a shame. I love that man.

He isn't needed? Ghostcrawler is a very significant member of the Development Team, and it's rather vital he hears our views, while Metzen isn't really needed in the same manner.

As long as he is there to reveal the expansion I'm glad. Say what you will of the man, but he sure knows how to work up a crowd.

Assuming Metzen does the new WoW expansion reveal during the opening ceremonies, what's the over/under on how many times he references "cotton mouth" and how long will it take for someone to hand him a bottle of water? I'd say 4 times and 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Assuming Metzen does the new WoW expansion reveal during the opening ceremonies, what's the over/under on how many times he references "cotton mouth" and how long will it take for someone to hand him a bottle of water? I'd say 4 times and 2 minutes.
    Honestly, I did laugh!

The poor guy, must be boiling up there with all those lights, and the pressure of getting it right. No wonder he gets cotton mouth, but he doesn't need to remind us every 0.83 seconds, we can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    thrall as a character is amazing, not his fault blizzard decided to go with the train wrack we now call "the cataclysm" and made him green jesus

he has such a good backstory before they ruined it
    He was practically "green jesus" back in WC3. Other than the fact that he had to endorse mass slaughter due to WC3 being an RTS game.

Last blizzcon he looked like he wanted to explode when someone mentioned Kung-Fu Panda in the Q&A panel.... he probably never wants to do another panel again lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He will be in the crowd molesting and harrasing alliance players. Just to show them how much he despites them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Or he can go wherever he wants?

upd. what? everybody loves him, He is goddamn Thrall.
    He made thrall green jesus in cata so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?