Deleted

[H] Renegade Council @ Stormscale | 25 man | 11/14 HC recruiting!

Howdy!

I'm the guildmaster of Renegade Council. We are a pretty young PvE guild on Stormscale EU. Since patch 5.2 we started doing serious 25 man raiding and we have had some pretty good results since then. Currently we have 8 bosses down in Heroic Siege of Ogrimmar but with your help that should change soon!

We are a very fun bunch of guys with some incredibly talented players mainly from the U.K. and Sweden. You'll always find people hanging out on our teamspeak server doing fun stuff (challenge modes, old raids, achievements, pvp, league of legends and more) almost 24/7.

►Schedule
    Currently we raid 4 days per week, sometimes adding a 5th day to clear the raid if we went overboard with heroic progression. We are looking for members that can have close to 100% attendance. We understand like no one else that sometimes real life activities such as birthdays take priority over the game but we expect our players to treat the game like a sport. If you join a soccer club you usually wont cancel your training sessions unless you really have to be somewhere else and if you do you probably don't have a lot of play time during matches. Currently we play on the following days

Wednesday: 19:30 - 23:00
    Thursday 19:30 - 23:00
    Sunday 19:30 - 23:00
    Monday 19:30 - 23:00

Sometimes using the Tuesday to clean up before the reset.

►What are we looking for
    WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS OF ALL CLASSES AND SPECS!

►More Info
    If you want some more information you can check out our website www[dot]renegadecouncil[dot]com. Our website also features brand new application form that you can use to leave an application to the guild. If you have any question you can also add my battletag Fruitdealer#2365

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry because of the obvious account restrictions I had to use the el-cheapo way of including a link to our website.
    Last edited by mmoc6dc4b438af; 2013-12-13 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Hey guys I'm back quickly with an update. We are 9/14 heroic now and we need some ranged DPS. Also a quick note, I appreciate a lot of the applications we have received over the last few weeks and I understand lots of people are always looking for better guilds but we are really only interested in talented players with very similar progression and experience.

Deleted
    I updated the recruitment status because tons has changed over the past few weeks. Hope to hear from you ingame

Deleted
    We're 11/14 heroic now. Siegecrafter is insane and awesome!

Deleted
    12/14 siegecrafter is down pre nerf!

Deleted
    We're currently looking for a healer and any melee DPS. We have spots open for ranged classes as well such as moonkin mage hunter and warlock.