One thread for all the fakes going around

Can we have one thread for all the fake information going around so we can link to this thread when people drag stuff up again?

And by fake I mean stuff like

Or just crappy patchnotes that obviously ain't real. Always fun for the lolz

is curciality even a word? spellcheck says no.
    <insert witty signature here>

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread can't really take place till after Blizzcon when we get real answers. Anything that's been posted COULD be a fake, or misinformation, etc. What you've posted could be the real things for all I know, they look about as real as what I see on my computer when I log in to make a new character.

After this weekend I think it would be quite fun to collect all the speculation and wrong turns just for lols, but until we get the real info, anything can be fake or real.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    This thread can't really take place till after Blizzcon when we get real answers. Anything that's been posted COULD be a fake, or misinformation, etc. What you've posted could be the real things for all I know, they look about as real as what I see on my computer when I log in to make a new character.

After this weekend I think it would be quite fun to collect all the speculation and wrong turns just for lols, but until we get the real info, anything can be fake or real.
    The ethereal one was made by someone on this forum. The 'Mo'arg' ain't a Mo'arg but a Gan'arg, not to mention all the spellingmistakes. It's shopped.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCatjuh View Post
    The ethereal one was made by someone on this forum. The 'Mo'arg' ain't a Mo'arg but a Gan'arg, not to mention all the spellingmistakes. It's shopped.
    So then you want things to be posted once in their speculation forum, then again here when someone debunks it?

Just because its shopped doesn't mean it isn't Blizzards plan, the picture may be fake, but the speculation correct.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Available December 2014? ha...ha...ha

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    So then you want things to be posted once in their speculation forum, then again here when someone debunks it?

Just because its shopped doesn't mean it isn't Blizzards plan, the picture may be fake, but the speculation correct.
    The point is that people think it is from Blizzard, or somebody claims it's from Blizzard, but is really just speculation. It should be marked as such. Perhaps speculation is a better word than "fake", or maybe fan concept or something like that.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"