Looking for some help to tweak DPS

Hi all,

Looking for some help to push some better numbers. I would appreciate any feedback on spec/talents and debuff uptime. My main focus is figuring out if my rotation is too heavy in one ability or another. I am switching back and forth on fights between Chi Brew and Ascension. Below are some of my logs from this week any advice etc would be appreciated.

One thing to note is i am currently using Thok's Tail Tip.. I am finding it a significant upgrade over anything else i currently have and it really seems to be very good for WW.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adbelly/simple

Recent Logs
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...ne/?enc=bosses

Your stats and gems all looks appropriate. Your AoE fights look good. Your 25m has the almost exactly the same kill times as my 10m and our dps is mostly on par.

Your single target rotation needs work - I beat you by 50-70k on Norushen, Sha of Pride, and Iron Jugg this week.

Your tiger palm uptime is really good, but you're casting tiger palm too often. Try not to clip it so badly - you're (realistically) missing out on 3-5 BoKs per fight as a result. Even if combo breaker is active, that's not a reason to waste a GCD on tiger palm when it still has a high duration.

Use your chi wave. Seriously. You never cast it.

Don't use RJW on Sha of Pride - it's a wasted talent.

You have really low mastery, which is good, but also means you need to use your TeB more intelligently - your logs show you just cast it every time it hits 10 stacks. Line it up with trinket procs when possible. At the pull, especially when lust is active, use chi brew to hit 7-10 TeB stacks before your pot reaches 15s remaining. This is easy to do if you're using EH to build chi pre-pull. Despite using chi brew, you didn't even use TeB until after the prepot was completely expired. At the end of a fight, you also need to use your TeB. You're ending almost every fight with 10+ stacks and no active TeB buff.