Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Im going to call it fake for one reason... The borders of the slides are the same as the MOP slide borders. Blizzard does not use those same borders at each blizzcon, they would be themed to the new expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Well, I was talking about OP screenshot

Didn't saw any screen with Moarg or Ganarg TBH..
    Ah yes, I'm getting a ton of images mixed up now.

But with that pic, it is for sure a fake. Why? Because Blizz won't reuse the slides for MoP for WoD.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Lol ridiculous but good fun fake.

City sieges would be great, shame we didn't have them during the escalation if Horde vs. Alliance in MoP.

i remember when they said wrath was going to have air combat

Yeah... I seriously doubt any sort of digital presentation like this will let out of the hands of the top dogs until it's actually shown by blizzard. At blizzcon.

Who cares if it's a mop logo. That doesn't mean shit. For all you know it's a placeholder because they are/were still finalizing the logo at the time of the photo.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyreo View Post
    I'll give you credit for using color channels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Who cares if it's a mop logo. That doesn't mean shit. For all you know it's a placeholder because they are/were still finalizing the logo at the time of the photo.
    Finalizing the logo with under a week to go.

Please, try harder to make a good argument.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds bad. I'm not excited. Beats pandas though.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyreo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4
    For the Horde!

If it's real then time travel zzz. Sounds like a bad sequel. Like walking dead at this point. They really better have good reason for this and blow me away if they want me to buy into this.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2013-11-05 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Took all of 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Different Backround Color, No Dragons at the edges, more etchy look.
    Judging by the color exposure for the rest of the "leaked" slide compared to the original slide, the background color is an almost spot-on match.

The image is far too blurry to But I can definitely see the similarity to the dragons in the buldges.

Lastly, pay very close attention to the two spiky things on the top of the logo. EVERY other World of Warcraft logo iteration has had these spikes protruding sideways, whereas the Mists of Pandaria logo clearly has them going upwards in a diagonal manner. The "leaked" slide has the same diagonal shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, you mean a week to Blizzcon; that is much different than finalizing a logo for release, which we can assume is many months off, earliest Feb-Mar next year.

Don't care if it is fake or not; but reading 12 pages of people taking turns jumping on a bandwagon is mind numbing.

Some have gave good explanations for their answers; but ones that just straight up say 'same border' 'MoP logo' are parrots trying to jump on the cool train.

As others have pointed out; that border is more than a simple clone, but a more artistic manipulation. The logo might be MoP, but it also appears different, including color.

If you are trying to 'sneak' a shot of something, it will inherently be blurry and at an odd angle. You have to add in anxiety and getting it done as fast as possible or as inconspicuous as possible as not to get caught. You aren't going to blatantly pull the camera/phone out and hold it in plain sight and work on steadying it. Not everyone has the most up to date devices, not every device has sophisticated software to make the best of every photo. Seriously, stand outside and take photos, I guarantee some of them won't come out well, if the camera has an inherently long exposure time, it is worse. Hands/people move/shake; and under stress that will be intensified.

This doesn't make any of these 'real'; but the arguments are weak because it takes out the reality of averages. Don't believe it, try to take a picture of your boss's or teacher's or parent's monitor without them noticing and come back and post your results. Let's see how clear, centered, and level they come out; even if you have one of the latest devices with fancy software and hardware to make up for user errors.

I don't know, and mostly don't care what the next xpac will be. I find real discussion intriguing, and have the slightest interest in it; visiting the threads because they are staying on the front page; and there are some great jokes to be read if you sift through enough (that garrosh in court one was pretty funny ).

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If it's real then time travel zzz. Sounds like a bad sequel. Like walking dead at this point. They really better have good reason for this and blow me away if they want me to buy into this.
    They won't blow you away, but the game will blow from the sounds of it.

if this is true those new features are rather boring and i will not be coming back its all the same stuff for every expac that has come out

- - - Updated - - -

then don't you have a choice some of us do want to try new classes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeson View Post
    Am I the only person on this Earth that was absolutely livid whenever Wrath of the Lich King didn't bring new dances?
    Did you already forget about Heigan?