Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Will the Warcraft movie have pandas?

Has any info been leaked? It's almost 2014!

Probably not, I think it'll be about Arthas story.
    We haven't seen any pandas before Pandaria.
    (I don't count wild pandas and Chen, he was for a moment in the Orc scenarios)

Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    Jack Black as Chen Stormstout? lulzjk

Hollywood is much better than Blizzard at enforcing NDA's. So I don't expect any info before they release a trailer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Jack Black as Chen Stormstout?
    That would be awesome.

I don't understand why this is being asked. Maybe? Pandaren ARE part of the lore (WC3). Would you not go see it if it were? Does it really matter to you that much if it didn't?

I have a friend who has a friend who also has a friend that told me that the movie is about Chen Stormstout. So yes, there will be pandas. If full armor. I can hardly wait!

I hear they are overlaying the entire screen with the male Pandaren face as a watermark.

Deleted
    Pandas are the favorite "new" Race of the Players why wouldn't they put them in.
    More than Bloodelfs/Draenei/Goblins/Worgen

Remember they wanted to include them in Burning Crusade and it was the Race that most Players called to include.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    I have a friend who has a friend who also has a friend that told me that the movie is about Chen Stormstout. So yes, there will be pandas. If full armor. I can hardly wait!
    Sorry but your friend of a friend of a friend is bullshitting you. My Grandma's bestfriend's boyfriend's brother's friend works at Blizzard, and he said the whole movie is about a Gnome selling Cats in Ironforge.

Deleted
    I remember reading that it will be Humans vs Orcs

No other race(s) is included

could just be me..

Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    all rumours say the movie will be about the last guardian. and the pandaren didnt have much interaction during that period and most people thought they were just a myth.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Sorry but your friend of a friend of a friend is bullshitting you. My Grandma's bestfriend's boyfriend's brother's friend works at Blizzard, and he said the whole movie is about a Gnome selling Cats in Ironforge.
    So... It's better than history of Arthas.

Deleted
    I hope there are no pandas to ruin the movie.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as Nicholas Cage or Uwe Boll are never mentioned in anything remotely involving this movie, we are are going to be ok.
    BAD WOLF

Travis Fimmel will play Arthas. http://variety.com/2013/film/news/vi...ry-1200755267/
    dunno about the pandas =(

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Travis Fimmel will play Arthas. http://variety.com/2013/film/news/vi...ry-1200755267/
    dunno about the pandas =(
    please dont spout bullshit.

his part has not been revealed yet, its unlikely arthas will even be in this movie
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Jack Black as Chen Stormstout? lulzjk

Hollywood is much better than Blizzard at enforcing NDA's. So I don't expect any info before they release a trailer.
    I remember at the last Blizzcon someone asked: "Jack Black to voice Pandaren?" and the staff answered back with a pretty angry no haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Beenie View Post
    I hear they are overlaying the entire screen with the male Pandaren face as a watermark.
    This made me laugh so hard

Could Warlords of Draenor be the name of the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Could Warlords of Draenor be the name of the movie?
    Yes, but if so whoever is responsible for filing trademarks would get fired for using the wrong category.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.