Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.
"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore
Better version of my avatar.
Needs to be removed, if not loot needs to be removed from LFR.
Crafting is just in an awful state and needs a revamp. Hopefully that gets fixed next expansion.
My reaction to the LFR announcement was yay i get to raid even more.
My reaction to LFR now is yay i get to sit in a queue to do a watered down raid with the moba community.
5 mans have no place now that they have scenarios and a flexible system imo.
Crafting and reforging.
Crafting is an obvious one.
Reforging right now is just going after what an addon tells you to reach your caps.
"Mastery will fix it."
Valor and Justice points are where I would make the most changes. While I like that more stuff provides VP there just isn't much to spend it on. I really wish they had expanded on the Wrath and Cata systems and made VP the primary way to get gear and then have drops from raids and other areas augment it instead of the other way around. RNG can kiss my ass.
Talent system, I'm tired of feeling like an idiot picking one talent every 15 levels and having no room to think for myself and how to play my classes.
"It was Ivan, the Dwarf sentry who wore the novelty horse head mask because he thought it was funny. It wasn’t. Marvar was very sure on this point."
Professions, crafting and otherwise, are largely boring and simplistic, and are definitely most in need of overhauls (if overhauling them is possible with the way the game engine works, and with the limited time available to devs). Archaeology is the only one which has some balance as far as variation goes, but it's a merciless grind in many cases.
Cooking was done decently in Mists. It had variation and 'added value' in the form of some extra quests, interaction with the Tillers farm, and new, useful items added later in the expansion. Fishing really needs an overhaul, as the only good thing in Mists (the daily swarms) don't outweigh just how annoying it is. If it's going to stay as-is, it really needs to be able to have 'reel in' keybound, so you don't have to be careful with your mouse placement when half-AFK fishing.
The gathering professions are okay. Boring, bland, but okay.
The crafting professions are in terrible shape, especially the armor-crafting professions. Engineering is probably the only somewhat fun profession, and that's only because you can make a bunch of fun (often old fun) items. Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, and Enchanting are useful, but only in the sense that they're needed constantly. Inscription probably needs something more done to it with the changes to the glyph system (i.e., learn once) -- sure, it has Darkmoon cards and shoulder inscriptions, but those aren't what it's supposed to be about.
And to the people mentioning reforging... Hell yeah, that too. Reforging, enchanting, and gemming have gotten out of control -- the biggest offender is in cap-able stats, like hit/exp, as those can mean needing to gem, enchant, and reforge pieces other than the upgrade you just received.
Lots of them. If you look at content through timeline, it's a clusterfuck of systems old and new.
Crafting needs... to not be pointless.
Dungeons and raids need to be flexible, not only for a different number of players, but also for different levels, content shouldn't be just wasted after 2-4 months of raiding.
Items need a redesign, imo. Right now your character is a walking armor stand for, like, 20 items, most of which don't even have models, they're stat sticks. On top of that, a single item has four layers of upgrades, which it has to undergo in order to be useful. Gems, enchants, reforging, ilvl upgrade, transmog (optional). That's too much. I believe appearance has to be unlockable, and items themselves should be like talents: for example, gloves add a property to your hands, increasing your attack/cast speed, or power, or crit - you choose one out of three, and the value is determined by the quality.
- Crafting has always been terrible
- I'm not sure if LFR serves an important purpose at this time
- Heroic Dungeons need a lot of work, there will be quite the uproar if nothing changes next expansion
- Leveling needs work but it's not necessary; leveling has been more or less the same for the entirety of WoW. Changes here would result in a lot subs if they can do it without pulling resources from the endgame content
- You will never hear any notable complaints from a serious raider or pvper about the new talent system; but it seems like some people care about "feel" more than "fact" so perhaps blizzard can provide people with that.
- PVP needs less CC and less "Swifty one shots", arena should be about which team can provide the most consistent pressure and then pull out good cc chain at the right time to finish.
- Conceptually Normal/Heroic raids are fine; however raid aesthetics, linearity and boss tuning could still use some tweaks.
- Flex is fine
- I can't really comment on dailies because I only did them in 5.1. Since then I haven't found them necessary to do heroic raid content in a semi hardcore guild.
- The legendary quest line was okay, it served it's purpose which was "you have to work for the legendary" but it felt more like a delay/waste of time than anything. I think they should try something different for next expansion.
Last edited by Haywire5714; 2013-11-05 at 02:40 AM.
Faction cities are in desperate NEED of revamping, like Thunderbluff and Silvermoon, and many others to the same quality as Orgirmmar and Stormwind imo.
Bring back hunter mana, support the hunter mana movement. We will get it back.
Crafting, crafting and crafting.
LFR doesn't need change, they just need to stop making things easier when they are already too easy.
Windows 8, nothing even comes close.
Fishing by a mile.
They need to bring back threat management back. Ever since they almost entirely eliminated it, dungeons and raiding kinda feel a little dull. Not much thinking going on, just mash buttons any time there isn't fire to get out of.
Leave normal/heroic raiding alone. It's completely fine as is.