Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I never said that. But the funny thing is your insecurity is showing just by asking that question.
    Oh, my mistake then. Seeing as you quoted me previously, I thought you were talking about me.

According to information on aftenposten.no, which is a more credible source than those shitty tabloids that's mentioned by OP, there is no reason to believe that this is a islamist terrorist attack. A guy, 31 years old from Sudan, killed 3 people on a bus with a knife. That would be the norwegian bus driver, a swedish man and a norwegian woman. There they were probably the only ones on the bus. The same thing has happened a few times in Norway. Some crazy guy, who should have been locked up, takes a knife and stabs people on public transportation. I think we have around 30 murders each year, so this isn't like Utøya.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Really, how do you know they will become more common and what would you do to stop them exactly?
    I say we just pay Riddley Scott or someone to fake a rapture and put it on youtube. Solve a whole mess of problems everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    Nope I never said that, I said that we should deport more illegal immigrants* and halt immigration from middle east and Africa.
    Are you actually insane? :|

"I'm not a racist, i just don't want middle eastern or African people near me"

This is a language barrier, right guys?

I'm not talking to someone who is actually saying these things, right?

Guys?

Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post

Guys?

Please?
    There are vocal groups in these countries spreading fear of minorities among the population. The insecure eat it up and are in a state of paranoia.

Due to weather conditions and the basic shitty road situation in the mountains, the police used over an hour to get there. The killer was overpowered by firemen.
    Mother pus bucket!

There are vocal groups in these countries spreading fear of minorities among the population. The insecure eat it up and are in a state of paranoia.
    That is actually in most western countries. We call them racist instead of paranoid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post

Guys?

Please?
    Immigration from those countries have gone to far, there are plenty of facts that support this claim. I don't think it's bad to prioritize those who already lives whithin the country, as there are plenty other issues that should politicians should focus more on. I would gladly discuss this further with you, but it's pretty late where I live, so I won't be answering any more replies in this thread.

Immigration from those countries have gone to far, there are plenty of facts that support this claim. I don't think it's bad to prioritize those who already lives whithin the country, as there are plenty other issues that should politicians should focus more on. I would gladly discuss this further with you, but it's pretty late where I live, so I won't be answering any more replies in this thread.
    Deport muslims, africans. Halt immgiration from only 2 places instead of all or none.

Not a racist, gotcha.

15+ Year Old Account
    i do like to see some of those facts
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Somebody stop these crazies.
    Which ones?
    The ones who are terrorists? Or the ones giving terrorists power? (which may be private or government for that matter...) Or the ones giving the governments more power to terrorize it's own citizens?

I can't help but think people misunderstand how the powers that be go about things, the equation does not go : problem->solution->result, it goes:

we want this result, so we create this problem or at least highlight it, then people yell for a solution and we get what we wanted all along.

Yah I know, sounds very tinfoil hat, until you stop to think and have a look at things.
    Right after 911 happened, the presidential message was to be scared and consume.
    Plastic off a room in your house and take your wife out for dinner and a movie....

As the price of freedom more and more is freedom I can't help but wonder if maybe it's time people realized changing our way of life is not the answer we wanted, and media driven fear mongering is not a golden ticket for governments to do what ever the fuck they want.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

I never said that. But the funny thing is your insecurity is showing just by asking that question.
    you know pedophiles think it's funny when people are insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Somebody stop these crazies.
    they cant, their government wont allow them to have guns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    you know pedophiles think it's funny when people are insecure.
    come on, give the pedos a break...at least they slow down in school zones.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    they cant, their government wont allow them to have guns

- - - Updated - - -

come on, give the pedos a break...at least they slow down in school zones.
    if you allow more guns won't it be easier for some nut to shoot a kid, or a kid to shoot some guy's nuts, or some islamofundie to shoot up a bus. you can't shoot someone before they show sign of threat, so you'll never stomp down on it before an innocent dies.

if you allow more guns won't it be easier for some nut to shoot a kid, or a kid to shoot some guy's nuts, or some islamofundie to shoot up a bus. you can't shoot someone before they show sign of threat, so you'll never stomp down on it before an innocent dies.
    But you can respond to the threat before an innocent dies...happens all the time. Its just not sensational enough to make the news.
    Last edited by vaeevictiss; 2013-11-04 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Attack in Norway, a bus was hijacked.
    Local news report the terrorist yelled "allahu ackbarr". And of foreign origin.
    Three shot dead several wounded.
    Terrorist was apparently shot by police and receiving medical treatment.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/a...artid=10144877

http://www.dagbladet.no/2013/11/04/n...ykke/30147273/

only Norwegian links atm....

inb4 rage

Don't get mad at me, just posting as I found it.
    Don't get mad at you!? You fucking idiot. You blatantly misinform people who are not capable of reading Norwegian.

1. Neither VG or Dagbladet claims that the man yelled ''Allahu Ackbarr'' or any other phrases similar to it.

2. The man was NOT shot by the police, and he is NOT being medically treated for injuries.

Both news agencies say: Man in 50s not ethnic Norwegian. Your blatant twisting of what was reported makes it sound like this is a Muslim extremist. While the information provided makes it 100% possible that the man is from Southern Europe, North America, Asia or Africa.

Infracted. Please don't flame other posters.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-11-04 at 11:39 PM.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

I like how the guy above me gets infracted when he's clearly right Shitty mods ftl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but then they will be shot back by brave, straight shooting, perfect aimed and heavily armed Billybob.

Instead of, you know, trying to stop the shooting from happening in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.