Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Desperation has blurred your minds?(WoD)

    Surely blizzard is going to trademark a name for a expansionpack they've been working on for 2+ years now , 1 week before they announce it? GG.
    Just wait till friday and see what happends

  2. #2
    Pit Lord IRunSoFarAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    2,350
    I just don't see why people care enough to argue about it, just wait till Blizzcon and see what's what, it's quite the waste of time otherwise.
    I'm mean because you're stupid.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brulak View Post
    Surely blizzard is going to trademark a name for a expansionpack they've been working on for 2+ years now , 1 week before they announce it? GG.
    Just wait till friday and see what happends
    They've done it before...
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  4. #4
    Yeah of course they would, because if they trademark it any earlier and the info gets out to the internet, just like it did now. Obviously we have to wait until Blizzcon to find out for sure, but this one looks legit. I would be surprised if its a false positive, but its possible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!


    My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans Pancaspe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,645
    Uh huh...I remember people like you said Cata was not the expansion.

    I remember people like you said MOP was not the expansion.

    Aren't you tired of being so wrong?
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

  6. #6
    Not hardly as wrong as those clinging to every title/name that's been thrown out in the past couple of weeks .
    Their all the next x-pac , right?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Uh huh...I remember people like you said Cata was not the expansion.

    I remember people like you said MOP was not the expansion.

    Aren't you tired of being so wrong?
    I remember no one picking up on Hearthstone.

  8. #8
    Legendary! Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    6,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Brulak View Post
    Not hardly as wrong as those clinging to every title/name that's been thrown out in the past couple of weeks .
    Their all the next x-pac , right?
    Gasp! Heres a thought. What if, and stay with me here. What if they are different people? =O.
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

  9. #9
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,702
    Wrath was trademarked 2 days before its announcement.

  10. #10
    What everyone else said, you are incorrect.

  11. #11
    Elemental Lord Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Uh huh...I remember people like you said Cata was not the expansion.

    I remember people like you said MOP was not the expansion.

    Aren't you tired of being so wrong?
    How do you know it's "people like him"? I was convinced about Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria being real and I'm also convinced WoD is not for WoW.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Gasp! Heres a thought. What if, and stay with me here. What if they are different people? =O.
    Gasp! Heres a thought. What if, and stay with me here. What if I'm a different person who never said anything about Cata or MoP? =O

  13. #13
    As much as I don't want this to be the expansion the timing for the trademark is close to the others and its now been trademarked in US also so I'm convinced this is our WOW Expansion.
    I hope I'm wrong.

  14. #14
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,453
    WOTLK likes to say hi.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How do you know it's "people like him"? I was convinced about Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria being real and I'm also convinced WoD is not for WoW.
    I can't wait for Blizzcon so I can literally ROLFMAO at the people who for some reason can't grasp the fact that WoD is going to be the next WoW expansion. I honestly don't know how it wouldn't be unless Blizzard trademarks something in the next 2 days that says otherwise. If they do trademark something else before Blizzcon then it will be interesting. If not, and WoD isn't the next expansion, then Blizzard will have given us clues as to what it will be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    As much as I don't want this to be the expansion the timing for the trademark is close to the others and its now been trademarked in US also so I'm convinced this is our WOW Expansion.
    I hope I'm wrong.
    Why? ._. This title could literally be about anything related to Draenor. Just because somebody "leaked" that it will be about time travel (which is the theory that I personally support) doesn't mean it will be. It could be anything Draenor related.

    ^ Father and son. Winning.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Brulak View Post
    Surely blizzard is going to trademark a name for a expansionpack they've been working on for 2+ years now , 1 week before they announce it? GG.
    Just wait till friday and see what happends
    When you have a fanbase as over-entitled and loud as us, you better be careful with what kind of info do you leak.
    I can see them holding on the name because either they didnt know a month ago what name would it be, or because people have been combing through the trademark databases, on many countries, around the world, in the most autistic ways, just to know a little tiny bit of information, and create a big drama around it.

    They coulda make the best expansion ever, which could attract 15M of players back into the game, everyone would love it, but no matter how good it is, it will be received with contempt at the beggining. It's always been like that, and it seems Blizzard has learnt from it.

  17. #17
    Elemental Lord Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I can't wait for Blizzcon so I can literally ROLFMAO at the people who for some reason can't grasp the fact that WoD is going to be the next WoW expansion. I honestly don't know how it wouldn't be unless Blizzard trademarks something in the next 2 days that says otherwise. If they do trademark something else before Blizzcon then it will be interesting. If not, and WoD isn't the next expansion, then Blizzard will have given us clues as to what it will be.
    I've heard the same thing from people when I said Heroes of the Storm is not a WoW expansion. I got equally laughed at when I said Mists of Pandaria will be the next expansion. It makes absolute sense that something that is trademarked so close to Blizzcon and that refers to something in WoW (Draenor) would be seen as the next expansion, and if there wasn't the whole Dark Below incident I would stand firmly behind WoD as I've done with Cata and MoP. Right now, a few things seem suspicious to me, and to a lot of other people as well. We'll see.

  18. #18
    Over 9000! Gheld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,076
    Trust me OP. I'm not desperate for Temporal Disturbances of Orcdaria to be announced.

    And no, I'm not coming from the "lolpandas" bandwagon. I say lolpandas on occasion when referring to MoP because it sounds funny, but I actually liked MoP. All of the speculation threads have pretty much shone a big stinky light on every possible way Blizzard could fuck up this story, and as much as I'd like to believe Blizzard would get a LOLTIMETRAVEL story right, they won't. They can't. Their story writing department isn't THAT good.

  19. #19
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Brulak View Post
    Surely blizzard is going to trademark a name for a expansionpack they've been working on for 2+ years now , 1 week before they announce it? GG.
    Just wait till friday and see what happends
    they always do that
    they always trademark 1~2 weeks before announcement.
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  20. #20
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Uh huh...I remember people like you said Cata was not the expansion.

    I remember people like you said MOP was not the expansion.

    Aren't you tired of being so wrong?
    *MoP Trademarked*
    "MoP isn't real, we're being trolled."
    "MoP isn't an expansion, it's a facebook game."
    "MoP is about Azshara because she was in 4.3."


    *WoD trademarked*
    "WoD isn't real, we're being trolled."
    "WoD isn't an expansion, it's Hearthstone/Heroes of the Storm/Warcraft 4"
    "WoD is about Time Travel because the Bronze Dragonflight was in 5.4."


    I'm seeing a trend here. So if MoP was about Pandaria, WoD is about Draenor. No funny gimmics, no time travel, it's an update to Outland.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •