Deleted

New Secret WoW Expac Screenshot!!!

In light of some new information that has come to light this screenshot has been smuggled out of Blizz headquarters itself!!!

http://i.imgur.com/vYbSfXa.png

Please do not post spam threads like these.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-11-05 at 12:02 AM.

In before lock. Stop these useless topics.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

You're about two days and fifteen topics too late to jump on the fake shot bandwagon. The joke died about 14 hours ago.

I wonder if they will start banning people that make threads like this, because they just keep coming lol.

please issue a ban to the OP...these are old
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    In light of some new information that has come to light this screenshot has been smuggled out of Blizz headquarters itself!!!

http://i.imgur.com/vYbSfXa.png
    just world of warcraft this time huh? trying to capture new players would be my guess
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    In before lock. Stop these useless topics.
    Calling a topic useless, yet bumping it back up to the front page by replying when a report would have worked just as well. Fascinating.

Anyway OP I'm not impressed. I don't even know what I'm looking at. I assume it's a screaming person, a car, and some staples?

Please do not post spam threads like these.