Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

"Leak" from official forums

Nvm, just found out the real info and this was ANOTHER elaborate speculation post that sounded legit.

Done with the leak-hunting ~~
    Last edited by miffy23; 2013-11-05 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    No new class or races.
    Ah, I lost interest after this.

Halfway interesting for the Horde. This sounds pretty horrible for an Alliance toon.

Though part of me screams that any sort of time travel expansion would be awful, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'd love to have the Temple of karabor as my home base.

There was also a previous 'leak' that said a dungeon would become a city, and a city would become a dungeon. Yeah, I'd trade Shatt for Karabor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Halfway interesting for the Horde. This sounds pretty horrible for an Alliance toon.
    Shitload of draenei lore tho. Velen!

Deleted
    tbh the no class or races is something i actually expect... because i think they are going to push "new models"

other then that looks kewl.... but i just hope its a fake (wich untill friday evening my time i will just asume else i might cry a little)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    tbh the no class or races is something i actually expect... because i think they are going to push "new models"

other then that looks kewl.... but i just hope its a fake (wich untill friday evening my time i will just asume else i might cry a little)
    I really doubt it's legit, it's been up for hours and is an active thread, would have been pulled quickly if it were real information i'd think.
    Sounds like the best setup so far tho.

I really doubt it's legit, it's been up for hours and is an active thread, would have been pulled quickly if it were real information i'd think.
    Eh, yanking it is as good as throwing up neon lights that say "THIS IS REAL!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Im alli, and I would love this.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

if it was deleted wouldn't that confirm it's real though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post

Will they announce it fri or saturday?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    'Pre-demon blood'

Nope. Because stopping the Horde back then is guaranteed Ball of Dust Azeroth because the Bronzes know we need the Orcs to defeat Archimonde.

But please, keep leaking. At this rate no one will be surprised when Blizz announces it's not Time Travel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Will they announce it fri or saturday?
    Friday, Opening Ceremony.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Im alli, and I would love this.
    fuckin A...

Reusing the same endboss 2 xpacs in a row makes me picture Sindragosa saying;

Suffer fanboys, as your pathetic Dev team Betraaaays you!

Deleted
    Yeah i have seen alot of things but i just dont have the feeling that we will get a new class, and maybe..... a race but i dont think that either because.... idk... soo im wondering and i just cant wait for friday tbh !

we need an official thread where people can post their leaks

I see no immediate lore mistakes, as I've seen in other "leaks". But this line is very iffy:

Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth
    The Dark Portal was a serious undertaking. It took Medivh (backed up with Sargeras' possession) and Gul'dan (instructed by Kil'jaeden) working in tandem on both worlds to open the portal. Without the direct involvement and assistance of the legion there's no way that mortals could do this.

Looks like more guesswork to me.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

and no AA heroes at all... Malfurion,Varian,Tyrande,Turalyon,Alleria and more are waiting for Blizzard to develop them and Blizzard goes for more horde lore. LOL! Asumming all of these are true though.

Deleted
    hope its not true i want atleast new races or a new class