Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Lightbringer CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    3,056
    People need to believe in the Quappa.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I have to say, that was pretty foolish of the person who deleted it. Real or fake, it would have been seen as another one of many fake leaks.

    But by deleting it, the mod put attention to it, after people already read its contents. Not only that, but why delete it? It's already on the official forums.
    Because why not? Everyone likes a good troll.

  3. #43
    Brewmaster Zerkked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,458
    Will write it down to see if it is real. 4 more days

  4. #44
    And here I made the entire thing expressly as bogus as possible in the hopes that I didn't have to clarify. Clearly, I still need to work on that.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

    Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
    And here I made the entire thing expressly as bogus as possible in the hopes that I didn't have to clarify. Clearly, I still need to work on that.
    Get to work you slacker.

  6. #46
    High Overlord Mshadowz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Frozen North
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    I saw this from that forum:

    Keep in mind that the whole thread starts with someone bringing up that "Iron Horde" texture that was found earlier.
    I'm suuuure that Iron Horde thing is totally not going to happen.

  7. #47
    The Lightbringer CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    3,056
    thanks buddy

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    People need to believe in the Quappa.
    I'm sorry I just want to pronounce that Clappah.

    Clap On. Clap Off.

    /sigh.

  9. #49
    Yep it's real alright.
    Bring back hunter mana, support the hunter mana movement. We will get it back.

  10. #50
    Blademaster Reignac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Spires of Arak
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I have to say, that was pretty foolish of the person who deleted it. Real or fake, it would have been seen as another one of many fake leaks.

    But by deleting it, the mod put attention to it, after people already read its contents. Not only that, but why delete it? It's already on the official forums.
    I'm not going to question it. We know for a fact that some folks at Blizz read SoL even if they don't post (we know this from Omacron's brief internship), and I'd rather it not be my fault that the forum gets in trouble with Blizz.

  11. #51
    High Overlord Soth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lightninghoof - US
    Posts
    105
    Read it all.
    Lightninghoof - US : @WoWNivan

  12. #52
    Pit Lord miffy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    2,287
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I'm sorry I just want to pronounce that Clappah.

    Clap On. Clap Off.

    /sigh.
    It's "kwapp-ah".
    You know.
    Like "red snappah".

  13. #53
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,689
    This has now gone too far. I'm almost at a point of declaring the WoD trademark itself a fake. The troll density is beyond 100%.
    Sometimes I think I should have rolled a Priest....


  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    It's "kwapp-ah".
    You know.
    Like "red snappah".
    Stop ruining my fun! CLAP ON!

    Mostly because it took my kid years to not pronounce L as W. Heh.

  15. #55
    Brewmaster Zerkked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,458
    Wall of Text has just crit me for 10 million. Damn.

  16. #56
    Mechagnome Extrakt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    613
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6835613?page=1 says the exact same thing.
    Except you posted the same information 119 times. I feel sorry for the people who tried reading that

  17. #57
    That long post is the same thing posted over and over again, so you don't have to read the whole thing... although, the leak was posted several times already, so I don't think it matters.

  18. #58
    ...and then Mario appears, searching for Luigi. The players must now investigate his location with the help of Garrosh and Grom Hellscream, while Princess Peach and Aggra have a woman's night on the town. There was also some mushrooms mentioned and Link, from Zelda, appears to steal the Master Sword from Wrathion and his foul henchmen of flying monkies.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignac View Post
    I'm not going to question it. We know for a fact that some folks at Blizz read SoL even if they don't post (we know this from Omacron's brief internship), and I'd rather it not be my fault that the forum gets in trouble with Blizz.

    We are watched....
    We are watched....
    We are watched....
    We are watched....
    We are watched....

    THEY SEE ALL
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

    Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

  20. #60
    What is... happening?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •