Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

[Possible Leak?] SOLgate

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...14234&page=180
    long story short, someone apprently posted some leaked info, and it got taken down quickly. Was it one of the ones thats already been posted? or something else entirely? shit goes down at about page 176.

*gets popcorn*

Edit:
    Just for history's sake, this is the leak that was deleted from Scrolls of Lore:
    No new class or races. All of this is pre demon blood so no humans with the draenei being the main Alliance force. Garrosh goes back in time and stops his father from drinking the demons blood and Gul'dan is banished. He brings technology from the current time to reinforce the Horde. Ner'zhul uses this and rises to power once more to try and gain Garrosh's trust in the....Iron Horde. The Iron Horde forbids demon magic but it's pretty likely Gul'dan may end up summoning the Legion still even on his own. We get there via the Timewalkers. I dunno how exactly Garrosh gets to the past yet. But his escape is explained in a upcoming short story with the start being his trial. Garrosh says he regrets nothing while laughing crazily but Anduin still believes he can be redeemed. Baine wants to personally execute Garrosh and Jaina is still her raging self. Eventually it comes to that scene we see in that Timeless Isle quest with Anduin talking to Garrosh. I dunno the rest of the story yet but it's likely Anduin and Zaela help Garrosh escape. 5.5 was to be 2 scenario's showing Garrosh's escape but since they are short on time 5.5 was scrapped for the above story with maybe parts ending up in 6.0. It was also to tie into the Timeless Isle. The ORIGINAL story for the expansion was that Garrosh was banished to Outland but managed to get a artifact of Nozdormu. He used the artifact to summon the great heroes of the Horde and then 're makes' Draenor with the artifact pulling in new landmasses that just tears things up more. This was later scrapped for time travel. The Alliance start in Shadowmoon and their capital is Karabor which is similar to Terokkar now. Karabor looks like how it does in the TBC trailer with Akama but brighter. The Horde starting zone is a new zone west of Blade's Edge in the Frost Wolf Homelands where their capital is a captured Ogre stronghold city. The zone itself is a tundra. Netherstorm is Faralon but will be released in a future patch. Hellfire is a jungle where Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth and 'make things right'. Zangar is a sea full of giant mushrooms. Shattrath is taken over by the Iron Horde and is a raid along with Auchindoun being a dungeon/raid. The other raids are The Blackrock Clan Citadel and a Ogre Stronghold. The first dungeon is in the Horde starting zone and is a Ogre Dungeon Cave where we rescue slaves. The zone south of Terrokkar is the capital of the Arrakoa and is where their palace is located. It's like Terokkar but has a LOT more tree houses and flying Arrakoa. Maybe they end up doing something with their Old God. There's some new tiger race as well but no details. The Iron Horde has dominated the Gronn and uses them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in LotR. The 'Warlords' are all the chieftains of the old Horde with Durotan being the only good guy. Some of the main heroes of the expansion are Velen (dunno if its Velen meeting himself or just past Velen), Maarad, Vol'jin, Thrall, Durotan, and some dwarf and tauren. There's a continent southwest of Draenor which is the homeland of the Ogres.
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-11-09 at 01:22 PM.

Can confirm. I just took a leak.

Well, we didn't read it so you tell us if it's already been posted.

Deleted
    Okay, now I NEED to know what was deleted!

my question moreso, if anyone who frequents both here and SOL like i do, if anyone can confirm if that leak was one we already had, or if its something else
    i actually missed it cuz i was out unfortunatley XPD

Just read page 176 like the OP said, and there is nothing there. Nothing that even looks like a spot that something was deleted.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the scale of Boub to a Potatoe, this ranks at a Potatoe.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pozix View Post
    Just read page 176 like the OP said, and there is nothing there. Nothing that even looks like a spot that something was deleted.
    *zips up pants*

LEEEAAAAKKKKK

10+ Year Old Account
    It was deleted though, we can't prove (or disprove) anything! XD

I swear if all these leaks were true we'd have playable Etheral and Mo'arg Demon Hunters playing alongside Azshara and Illidan for a chance to destroy the past and present Hordes.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

hence the question mark after "possible leak". since everyone in that thread is to busy bitching at each other, im wondeirng if anyone over here knows XD

Deleted
    I'm starting to think nothing actually happened there. Everyone is just freaking out and the only affirmation that something really happened comes from notorious trolls, random jokers, and an admin known for faking leaks in the past. So yeah, probably BS.

Something was deleted and users were warned.

Someone needs to just post it here, MMO-C doesn't care, and it's 99% fake anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this from that forum:

Jaina and Anduin, with the aid of the bronze dragonflight, created a false future of old draenor, as it would have gone under the old horde. Garrosh escapes, and takes control of the future past horde, molding them into his personal army. Using a legion of enslaved ethereals, he forges cybernetic Ogres for his new army, which are infused with the blood of bronze dragons so they'll survive even if the false future is destroyed. (they're making a short film for the intro). Turning most of the continent into a shattered wasteland, he and his forces travel around in airships (hence the name)

The alliance and horde must now tend to the timelines, sending their forces to aid the timewalkers. They are based in an island chain to the north of the central continent. Alliance will gain merfolk, a titan-planted race, as their new members, while the horde will get an alternative breed of murlocs native to outland.
    Keep in mind that the whole thread starts with someone bringing up that "Iron Horde" texture that was found earlier.
    Lightninghoof - US : @WoWNivan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozix View Post
    If you read the following pages: there definitely was deleted something and someone seemed upset it was posted in the first place. The real deal? No idea.

btw, my bad, it was page 177 where shit goes down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post

Keep in mind that the whole thread starts with someone bringing up that "Iron Horde" texture that was found earlier.
    That one is an obvious joke. I know my way around that place (if "cybernetic Ogres" weren't enough of a dead giveaway).

I couldnt see it either. Just turned my head for a sec, and started seeing posts about taking down stuff and warning people not topost it. Then minutes later even those dissapeared.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post

Biggest flaw there is Jaina and Anduin would not team up. They are polar opposites at this point.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yag View Post
    Someone hates SoL much?
    I'm not talking about SoL in general right now. I'm talking about this particular freakout. This whole situation is one big misinformation, possibly maliciously caused by certain people in power there.

If we're talking about the Merpeople and Murlocs leak, I'm calling so much BS.

Even if that was a joke, some people will believe it. Blizzard will not use a race with no background whatsoever or one that's incredibly unpopular as a race choice. It defies all logic.

(Draenei exsited, but were retconned to be much less awful-looking.)

If it's anything other than Ethereals, Ogres Arrakoa, or SOME KIND of current demon, I'll eat my hat.)