Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Kinda digging the idea to be honest. More then any other alternatives to this so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    this site is a firm supporter of Blizzard so no longer supports NDA leaks here. so they get removed at blizzard's request.
    I won't say it will never happen, but you can see for yourself how infrequently we delete leaks when stuff gets revealed at BlizzCon; some of this has to be true.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    more orc garbage shoved down everyone's throat by changing the past and sacking all lore that existed afterwards. Blizz might actually be dumb enough to do this. If this is the case, I won't be dumb enough to give them any more money.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    more orc garbage shoved down everyone's throat by changing the past and sacking all lore that existed afterwards. Blizz might actually be dumb enough to do this. If this is the case, I won't be dumb enough to give them any more money.
    I really think you're dumbing the whole issue down too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I won't say it will never happen, but you can see for yourself how infrequently we delete leaks when stuff gets revealed at BlizzCon; some of this has to be true.
    No, it's all fake.

At least, it better be. Because none of these leaks have made me the least bit optimistic that I'll be subscribed still this weekend.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No, it's all fake.

At least, it better be. Because none of these leaks have made me the least bit optimistic that I'll be subscribed still this weekend.
    In other news, developers of popular computer game and online phenomenon World of Warcraft were mutilated by a rabid pokemon on stage during this weekend's "Blizzcon" event.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    In other news, developers of popular computer game and online phenomenon World of Warcraft were mutilated by a rabid pokemon on stage during this weekend's "Blizzcon" event.
    Would pay good money to see this.

Herald of the Titans
    Well so far this all looks true