1. #1

    'Definite Leak' - The truth about WoD




    I just can't get over at how much leakage there is here. I'm sure everyone is happy over this news, but now I have to drag my ass to the nearest Home Depot and buy a new hose. It only had two days before retirement as well.



    Seriously, these 'leaks' hold as much water as this hose. Let's talk about something solid please, like for example Metzen's flowing locks.



    I mean WoW. Look at that flow. DOES THAT MEAN... TIMELINES?!?E\FXS11

    Discuss.

  2. #2
    Stood in the Fire Deathpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama US
    Posts
    445
    He has that stare like hes looking into my soul.

  3. #3
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,188
    It has begun. People are realizing all these leaks are fake, even the ones that two days ago people were calling proven.
    Unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

    If you dislike where WoW is headed in your mind, quit. Really. Sitting around complaining about "promises" that may or may not have been made isn't doing anything to help your cause. It's just making you look more and more like the constantly complaining and perpetually offended.

  4. #4
    He is a good looking guy. Sorry for your loss op. RIP (Dat Hose Tho.)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    He has that stare like hes looking into my soul.
    Your good story ideas... these are his to envelop, and to mutate.
    Last edited by Darkenmal; 2013-11-05 at 02:33 AM.

  6. #6
    Here's a FACT.

    Blizzcon starts on the 8th, we'll find out then.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    Here's a FACT.

    Blizzcon starts on the 8th, we'll find out then.


    Back off. No one wants your logic here.

  8. #8
    Bloodsail Admiral Sarix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,238
    God dammit Metzen

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It has begun. People are realizing all these leaks are fake, even the ones that two days ago people were calling proven.
    Mass civil unrest commencing.

  10. #10
    This is a pretty conclusive leak... I think this shows this will be the best expansion ever.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Nice hair Metzen
    I just FTFY

  12. #12
    B-baka...! It's not like I have a man-crush on Metzen anything. H-He's just really good looking and talented and rich and his voice is super hot. Wh-what?!

    Avatar by Ely
    My deviantART

  13. #13
    prepare the riot police... were going to have mass uprisings of pale nerds dressed in cardboard armor wielding brooms trying to storm blizzard's headquarters.

  14. #14
    As a heterosexual married man, I find him handsome. :P

    Warender - Orc Elemental Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    As a heterosexual married man, I find him handsome. :P
    You aren't gay, it's just Metzen.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    B-baka...! It's not like I have a man-crush on Metzen anything. H-He's just really good looking and talented and rich and his voice is super hot. Wh-what?!
    You are not the only one. I am not gay, I am heterosexual, but I love his talent, look, voice, style, everything, he is handsome.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    prepare the riot police... were going to have mass uprisings of pale nerds dressed in cardboard armor wielding brooms trying to storm blizzard's headquarters.
    The prophecies have come true. Gamers have reached a new state of consciousness and have woken up from leaks. The 1% of leakers stand no chance against the logical 99%

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    Prepare the love police... we're going to have mass uprisings of pale warriors dressed in nothing while wielding cans of lube trying to storm Metzen's headquarters.
    FTFY. I am such an visionary.

  19. #19
    The Lightbringer OzoAndIndi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,355
    Well when it comes to leaks...

    on reason... or something.

  20. #20
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    31,313
    Please don't start threads like this.

    We encourage speculation threads. We don't want to see threads like this, however. If you want to speculate about the trademark and what it could mean for an upcoming expansion, please do so.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •