10+ Year Old Account

Could someone look into my combat log and see anything obvious?

I feel like I'm not reaching near the potential of the spec currently, the following link is for Iron Juggernaut but others are there as well. This parse is about 60k below what shadowcraft is telling me is possible and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-43...?s=4911&e=5181

Also here is a comparebot link from a top 50 parse, and it looks like my ability usage is pretty close but something just doesn't feel right with a 220 parse on a fight that for all intent and purpose is a patchwerk bothers me.

http://raidbots.com/comparebot/52785...c000269#damage

*edit Think I found the problem and it relates to WoL not parsing my melee swings, with that being said, anything else stand out to anyone?

Tracking if you could have had more Adrenaline rushes and Killing Sprees is kind of hard but atleast on iron juggernaut you have 1 more Adrenaline rush than Killingspree.
    It seems like atleast your opener is a bit off, since you dont KS before your first Arush.
    Also you could have had 1 more Vanish->Ambush.

the rest of it is fine, your gear isn't that gear either so i guess you can be quite happy with your dmg here. if you had your opener + maybe 1-2 siegercrafter tinket procs more you would have gotten that warrie atleast for sure.

Looks pretty much fine to me. The reason the damage is strangely low is because of the WoL bug like you mentioned.

The main thing I noticed is that you didn't use Killing Spree before your first AR/SB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies, ive been trying to find a proper combat opening all evening. I thought perhaps KS should come first due to lower CD, but wasn't positive if that was right or not. Thanks a lot guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triscone View Post
    Thanks for the replies, ive been trying to find a proper combat opening all evening. I thought perhaps KS should come first due to lower CD, but wasn't positive if that was right or not. Thanks a lot guys
    Indeed, you want to use KS almost immediately so that SB/AR reduces the CD. Ambush > SnD > KS > RS > AR/SB, by the time AR/SB ends you'll be in Deep Insight and KS should just be coming off CD.