Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    you greatly overestimate the amount of people who give a shit about azshara. i'd bet my left nut big percentage of wow playerbase doesn't even have a clue who she is.

'pissing millions of people off' - please, just please.
    Personally im SICK of old gods at this point.

Vanilla - Nerfarion and Ragneros lots of old god related content there, Cthun was added and thats more old gods related. So Vanilla was pretty good in old god content it had a mix of lich king and other threats too.

TBC - All legion related stuff along with ZA related to the blood elves. An old god does appear in some fashion as its being summoned in a quest chain. (only nod to old gods are Naga but these guys are loyal to illidan afaik)

Wrath - Lots of old god content here Old kingdom and grizzly hills being major areas for it. Then storm peaks and ulduar/5man wings.

Cata - old gods galore

MOP - Old gods galore again.

It is time we went away from old gods for a while give it a rest and lets get on with some legion related shizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post

Vanilla - Nerfarion and Ragneros lots of old god related content there, Cthun was added and thats more old gods related. So Vanilla was pretty good in old god content it had a mix of lich king and other threats too.

TBC - All legion related stuff along with ZA related to the blood elves. An old god does appear in some fashion as its being summoned in a quest chain. (only nod to old gods are Naga but these guys are loyal to illidan afaik)

Wrath - Lots of old god content here Old kingdom and grizzly hills being major areas for it. Then storm peaks and ulduar/5man wings.

Cata - old gods galore

It is time we went away from old gods for a while give it a rest and lets get on with some legion related shizzle.
    Legion would be cool. But either way, facing off against another big baddie is a must for me. Fighting Orcs. bleh.

And so far Vanilla and WoTLK are the only xpacs that actually contain a direct confrontation with an Old God. So it's not like there's old gods everywhere you look. So if 2 direct encounters = sick of it, then you should rage about the possibility of Garrosh returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Legion would be cool. But either way, facing off against another big baddie is a must for me. Fighting Orcs. bleh.

And so far Vanilla and WoTLK are the only xpacs that actually contain a direct confrontation with an Old God. So it's not like there's old gods everywhere you look. So if 2 direct encounters = sick of it, then you should rage about the possibility of Garrosh returning.
    heh, we fight the minions of the old gods is my point. Rag/Nef in vanilla. Yogg directly and his minions in the run up to it. Cata we fight Deathwing their strongest minion not to mention all the other old gods faceless troops and naga + those wierd mouth things that appeared in the world. Thats my gripe. we've had nothing but old god related stuff for a while now. I say change it up get the legion back in view for a bit. Get us OFF azeroth for a little while

heh, we fight the minions of the old gods is my point. Rag/Nef in vanilla. Yogg directly and his minions in the run up to it. Cata we fight Deathwing their strongest minion not to mention all the other old gods faceless troops and naga + those wierd mouth things that appeared in the world. Thats my gripe. we've had nothing but old god related stuff for a while now. I say change it up get the legion back in view for a bit. Get us OFF azeroth for a little while
    The elements are mostly rogue. They owe their existence to the OGs, but their association is pretty loose and they do whatever they want. And even though Deathwing is an old god meat puppet, the rest of the black dragonflight is about as loose an association as the elements. They are the way they are because the OGs corrupted Deathwing, but they have their own agenda.

The elements are mostly rogue. They owe their existence to the OGs, but their association is pretty loose and they do whatever they want. And even though Deathwing is an old god meat puppet, the rest of the black dragonflight is about as loose an association as the elements. They are the way they are because the OGs corrupted Deathwing, but they have their own agenda.
    kinda true but we must remember its old god related. In vanilla it was pretty loosely tied to them cthun really put the old god lore into view. Yoggs stuff was all about him and how he works and cata was pretty much "Deathwings been told get out there and fuck things up we want out of these prisons". He goes about to do just that. this is the thing even in mop we get a lot of old god related stuff.

fair enough the 5man dungeons in cata had one with a legion invasion, but thats pretty minor. Just fancied some what of a different enemy to fight one that isnt directly related to the old gods or a former/current minion of them. That is probably why I am a bit fond of TBC the legion was pretty awesome to fight in wc3 and I liked what I saw of the raids back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're still going to get a form of old god, even on Draenor.
    Remember certain bird people.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    You're still going to get a form of old god, even on Draenor.
    Remember certain bird people.
    Yeh I mentioned that in my original post. But I don't think we will if its there. Fingers crossed the old gods are at a drawing board under Azeroth while we deal with what evers next.

kinda true but we must remember its old god related. In vanilla it was pretty loosely tied to them cthun really put the old god lore into view. Yoggs stuff was all about him and how he works and cata was pretty much "Deathwings been told get out there and fuck things up we want out of these prisons". He goes about to do just that. this is the thing even in mop we get a lot of old god related stuff.

fair enough the 5man dungeons in cata had one with a legion invasion, but thats pretty minor. Just fancied some what of a different enemy to fight one that isnt directly related to the old gods or a former/current minion of them. That is probably why I am a bit fond of TBC the legion was pretty awesome to fight in wc3 and I liked what I saw of the raids back then.
    Cata was by far my favorite storyline, up until we faced Deathwing.

They built him up to be too powerful, so in order to defeat him they made him dumb and not destroy us when he had the chance.

10+ Year Old Account

Cata - old gods galore

In regards of Old Gods, they are unfortunately (and I emphasize unfortunately) a major player in terms of the Warcraft Mythos. Without the Old Gods, there would be no Titans, and with no Titans there would be no Burning Legion. It is because of this, that these three forces in the Warcraft Universe play a major role in Azeroth's destiny. My personal dream expansion is when all of them collide together on Azeroth and shit goes down. Now that's an expansion. Also I can agree with the Garrosh thing -- just having him be the final boss of two expansions in a row would be fucking ridiculous and would probably drive a bit of players away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    From the Warlords of Draenor trademark:
    "Downloadable electronic game sofware for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile or cellurar phones, laptops, handheld computers and tablet PCs"

This line is completly missing from the Dark Below trademark.

So get over it, WoD will be part of Hearthstone by some way and has nothing to do with WoW.
    This whole timetravel and Garosh madnes is a huge bull**it.
    Lol okay. It's funny that the dark below isn't even under blizzards active TM's. It was a HOAX. You get over it. Seriously. This is the wow expansion. I'll be happy to wait 3 more days and prove you and everyone else wrong. Infact I cannot wait.